Looking for a new tank

Discussion on aquatic lighting.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Looking for a new tank

Post by Fishfood »

Ok, so when i get back into the hobby i want a new tank. I was looking for a 125 with eurobracing and no trim at the top. I need suggestions on who can make a tank like that and where to purchase it. I want to be able to have holes drilled in the back for overflow and a closed loop. I'm probably going to go without a canopy and have hanging MH pendants.

Anyone have any suggestions. I've been looking over RC for the past few days to see what i can find.

Drew
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

I would suggest a generator sitting next to that tank. At this point that is the top of my list of things to buy for the house.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Get with one of the LFS's and tell them exactly what you want. They should be able to order it from Ocea, Oceanic or Ocean View.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Ditto to Scott's statement. Oceanview over in Pascagoula does eurobracing upon request.
-Josh Murrah
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

I believe Glass Cages does euro bracing for glass tanks. I was going to order one from them and pick it up in New Orleans next month but they wanted to charge to deliver it and I just couldnt make myself pay for that when they where going to be there anyways. Maybe I am wrong for feeling like that but oh well. Ordered from Rich for about the same price and will get it Thursday.