Spa flex

Discussion on aquatic lighting.

Moderator: snoopdog

Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Spa flex

Post by Scott »

Does anyone know where to get Spa flex around here for a decent price? Wtrhed told me he got a 50 foot roll for a great price in Pensacola at a plumbing supply store but that's about all I remember.

Thanks,
Scott
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

I think I got mine at Lowes, but it was quite a while ago, don't remember how much it cost.
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

Lowes and Home Depot are most readily available supplies. It is cheapest by the 50 foot role at plumbing supply stores, but that is a lot of pipe and still a chunk of change. I was going to split a 50 foot role with another person. Given that I would have had to get it during work hours, divided it up and found a way to store it I figured I could pop into Lowes and get what I needed. There is a much better deal on the 1-1/2" than 1" at the supply stores.

It would be worth a stop at the local pool supply or spa store to see if they have it reasonably priced.
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

I am going to call him today and ask. Lowes around here only has 3/4 inch and at HD it is $2.5/ft. I could use more than half of a 50 foot roll for my closed loop, return and possibly skimmer. 25 feet at HD would be $62.50. I can get a 50 foot roll on the internet for less than that shipped but I heard that a roll was $40 over there.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.