Aquarium Fantasies Reef

Saw a nice frag for a great price ? Let us know so we can buy it first !

Moderator: snoopdog

tanker stanker
Amoeba

Aquarium Fantasies Reef

Post by tanker stanker »

If you're ever in the Montgomery area you MUST stop by the Aquarium Fantasies Reef! I go by there every month when I go up to Montgomery for drill. It's small, but they pack a punch with they're knowledge and inventory. The owner's name is Jim Weinstock. They have decent prices and good set ups. They have this huge kiddy pool with 2 400w halides over it, I guess as their frag tank, but it's awesome and filled with big prize pieces too. Like I said, it's not a huge store, but the owner really knows his stuff about reefs. Checkout www.AquariumFantasies.com.
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

What are the prices like? I know exactly where that is. (used to live in Montgomery)

Didn't see any prices on their webby.
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

I used to work in a grocery store as a bag boy in that strip mall.
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

For a long time, nothing really flourished there, everything started moving out towards Vaughn, well, stuff still is moving out that way and Taylor Road.....

Godfather's Pizza used to be in that shopping center:) I remember the 2nd day back to the States we ate there.
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

Yeah, I use to got to that shopping center for the prostitutes that hung out there.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

Now THAT part I don't remember....isn't that a bit of a drive for prostitutes? I'm sure Mobile or Pensacola or maybe even :shock: Bay Minette has them????

It's my understanding from having watched COPS in Montgomery that the prostitutes hung out on the Mobile Highway in south Montgomery. :lol:

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

Bay Minette just don't have the crack whores like the big citys.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
tanker stanker
Amoeba

Post by tanker stanker »

I saw a prostitute up there one time when we stayed in hotels for drill one weekend. She was hangin out by our hotel lookin for a few Marines to do. Then about 2 mths ago, some wannabe gangster ridin around in his 72 deuce n a quarter big body(sorry snoop, no shoppin cart fin) tried to sell me a stolen camera. I hate it that such a good reef store is in such a wasted town. And about that shopping center, all I know is it's called Atlanta Crossing and there must be new stores in there from when u lived there Melissa...n new hookers too Snakeman! :wink:
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

They were just looking for a few good men. :D
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

Boo...hissssss boooooo hissssss

I lived in that area for almost 20 years :) It's not been that long, only been down here for 5

It was still called Atlanta Crossing.....

If you want a prostitute, go to Mobile Highway. They busted the hookers and pimps all the time there. or Southern Boulevard down at the 1-65 exit, across from the truck stop.

Big ole ass hangin out, pink wig..... you get the picture, kinda looks like a circus side show freak? ya know? If you're in to that, hey, have fun.

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

Don't be so hard on them, they are just trying to make a living.
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

thats where i member you from melissa..member me, i stopped to "give you a ride" bout 8 yrs ago...wasnt your street name "cookie vaughn"?...j/k :twisted:
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

Har Har Har.....it is to laugh :lol:

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

I think Mike & Jason been spending too much time in Monkey Town with the hoochie mamas :D
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

I'm just trying to do my part and help these poor women out.