Water World

Saw a nice frag for a great price ? Let us know so we can buy it first !

Moderator: snoopdog

medikall
Amoeba

Water World

Post by medikall »

Ok, for those of you in pensacola Water World had a pretty nice piece of solomon islands blue zooanthis. Was a little out of my price range right now, I think he wated $129.99 for 3"X5" rock.

Just thought I would share.
Sean
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

yea a little out of price range. Tim at aquaworks got some blue zoanthid that are the same as whats going around on RC and what not. He would not sell the large rock he had but i ended up getting a frag that had about 15 polyps on it. It was a nice $15-20 pick up.
medikall
Amoeba

Post by medikall »

Cool, I am going by aquaworks again tomorrow, maybe he will have some new cool stuff in :D
Sean
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I haven't been there in about 2 weeks i guess. I have no need to really, My tank is down but i'm keeping my stuff that did make it in my girlfriends tank. We moved about 15 different zoanthids there but none have opened yet. Its frustrating.
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Fishfood wrote:yea a little out of price range. Tim at aquaworks got some blue zoanthid that are the same as whats going around on RC and what not. He would not sell the large rock he had but i ended up getting a frag that had about 15 polyps on it. It was a nice $15-20 pick up.

Did they have anymore of them at this price?
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

no, this was probably over a month ago. He went to LA to hand pick some stuff and there were a few frags that he made that had a few blues on them. I got lucky to get there and find one of them.