Aquarium Fantasies

Saw a nice frag for a great price ? Let us know so we can buy it first !

Moderator: snoopdog

Melissakins
Bristleworm

Aquarium Fantasies

Post by Melissakins »

I dropped by Aquarium Fantasies while I was in the Montgomery area last week, went by Wednesday afternoon and talked to them for a bit, then went back by Saturday to pick up an acro frag. Got Brandon a tri-color frag that the guy mounted on one of those little plugs. $15.00. It's brown on the base, then hippo tang blue/purple on the tips.

He's got a decent sized store. I think it was actually 3 stores that he made into one big store. He has a HUGE amount of fish, both reef safe and not reef safe. The most amount of wrasses I've ever seen in a fish store. Lots and lots and lots of softies and he's recently begun a tank with acro's.

The store next to his is a tank/stand/canopy shop. All family run, he and his wife and son work there. I think he said at any time he'll have over 300 fish for sale, and pretty much everything is marked. Lots and lots of tanks to look at.

If anyone is ever up that way, you should check it out.

http://www.aquariumfantasies.com is their website.
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
tanker stanker
Amoeba

Post by tanker stanker »

That's what I was telling you guys. For such a small store that place is great! Hey Melissa, did you check out that huge kiddy pool they have there with all the coral in it?
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

It's actually a cattle watering trough and they have two of them now, one on either end of the store, one with live rock the other with miscellaneous "stuff".

We looked at those at a farm store - not bad for the price. I think they're 500 gallon?
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank