New Store in Pcola, Kind of...

Saw a nice frag for a great price ? Let us know so we can buy it first !

Moderator: snoopdog

GulfIslandAquatics
Amoeba

New Store in Pcola, Kind of...

Post by GulfIslandAquatics »

Hello all,

Gulf Island Aquatics, is basically a store in the works. It is a home run, by appointment only(for now)operation specializing in aquacultured corals, dry goods(we place custom orders weekly) and cleanup crews(astraea snails, blue legs, cukes, stars). Currently stock is low, but we are expecting an invert order next week. As said before most dry good orders are custom therefor, you let us know what you need and we can get it! If you are interested in pricing, you can contact us at 850-346-2127 or E mail us at gulfislandaquatics@hotmail.com.

Happy Reefing!!
Justin K Otto
Gulf Island Aquatics
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Welcome, what part of town are you in?
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
110chadman
Copepod

Post by 110chadman »

welcom ---- from pcola glad to see another shop (sort of ) is opening up are you planing a website to put pics and prices on in the neer future would like to know what part of town you are in would be great to see what oyu have

chad
gitting things back in order and starting over!!!
GulfIslandAquatics
Amoeba

We are located in the NE part of Pensacola, in the Scenic Heights area, if you know where that is.
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

It would be beneficial to know who your suppliers or potential suppliers are or where the aquacultured corals are coming from.

Phil
Zidion

Post by Zidion »

hmm im by senic heights and not sure where yo uare located. are you in like commercial property or running out of your house?
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

i haven't heard from this guy since the original post. I sent a PM on some stuff and never recieved a reply.

In pensacola check out aqua works, aquaria and reef scapes.
GulfIslandAquatics
Amoeba

Actually things have been hectic and I havent had a chance to get on the MBRK board in a while. I run it out of the house at the moment my man, which has its disadvantages. Anyway I live in the Scenic Heights area.
110chadman
Copepod

Post by 110chadman »

looking for some small frags of zoa or shrooms for my ten gallon im off of creighton just past 9th ave do you have any thing

thanks

chad
gitting things back in order and starting over!!!