Bad experience With Aqua Works

Saw a nice frag for a great price ? Let us know so we can buy it first !

Moderator: snoopdog

jagal
Amoeba

Bad experience With Aqua Works

Post by jagal »

I would like to suggest that nobody do business with Tim Nye at Aqua Works in Pensacola. He does not keep his word and continuously makes excuses when he doesn't deliver on his agreements.

Also anyone thinking of doing business with him should check the public records at Escambia County Clerk of Court. There is some very interesting reading at that site concerning Tim Nye.

Just a warning.

jagal
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Which store is that (Texar or the other)? I don't get over to Pensacola too much anymore but the guy that runs the one on Texar seems nice. Both times I have been to the other it is a 10 minute stop. They never have anything.

Is there a website where these records can be viewed?
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
jagal
Amoeba

Aqua Works not Aquaria

Post by jagal »

You are thinking of Aquaria and Dave has been helpful in the past. I am referring to Aqua Works on 9th Ave by CiCi's pizza. Aqua Works is run by Tim Nye.

jagal

edited for content
lwready
Amoeba

Post by lwready »

WOW!!
Larry

All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you. Gandalf
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Before this gets out of hand I am closing this thread. It is fine to say you had a good/bad experience with a vendor but we cannot personally attack Tim Nye. I personally do not want to be involved with any personal slander for liability reasons. This thread is now locked, let's keep it clean.

Move along nothing to see here.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate