Top Notch people for RO stuff

Saw a nice frag for a great price ? Let us know so we can buy it first !

Moderator: snoopdog

sb1227
Astrea snail

Top Notch people for RO stuff

Post by sb1227 »

Just got the stuff to upgrade my Hi-S RO setup from 35 GPD to 150 GPD. The guys at Air, Water and Ice, Inc. are fantastic. They replied quickly to all my emails and were more than happy to take the time to answer any questions (and there were many questions :) ).
I ended up adding a canister, and now use one prefilter, 2 coconut carbon filters, the high rejection RO membrane and DI filter. They helped me figure out everything I would need to upgrade and their pricing on everything is extremely reasonable.
I highly recommend checking them out for any RO needs.

http://www.airwaterice.com
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

I also had good luck with them. The gorillas in the brown suits dropped the box and broke a part on mine, and they sent out a replacement the next day for me... I've had the unit 5 years probably and no problems.
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

150 gal a day :shock: So when things settle down for you are you setting up the 75gal tank again? Thats a lot of water.
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

LOL! Actually I wasn't planning it, but I wanted a high silicate removal membrane and the new one they recommended for that was 150 gpd. I have the feeling it'll be a big 'ol difference from the 35 gpd. I was getting tired of it taking so long to make water, especially now that I have to use it on the plant tank too. :roll: I haven't run it yet, we'll see.