shop in p-cola

Saw a nice frag for a great price ? Let us know so we can buy it first !

Moderator: snoopdog

pheonixsoul25
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

shop in p-cola

Post by pheonixsoul25 »

very small but nice friendly shop p-cola http://www.areefersparadise.com/home small but very good priced frags if ur in the area check them out !!!1 :mrgreen:
100 gallon mixed reef
Fishfood
Chromis

Re: shop in p-cola

Post by Fishfood »

the funny thing is they have that scoly list for $350, or thats what it looks like to me. I had an orange one like that years ago in my 135. I got it for $55.
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

Scolymia prices have skyrocketed, unfortunately. The second you can peg something as "rare," it gives wholesalers (and to some degree, retailers) a license to charge absurd prices. All these things used to be cheap years ago. Acanthastrea, Scolymia, Cynarina, (even) Favia, etc. were cheap at one point, at least when I first started out.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
pheonixsoul25
Amoeba

Post by pheonixsoul25 »

sorry not sure about the "rare" stuff. i went in and bout my first two frags in there and paid like $10 for them both a split head of hammer coral, and a small zoa col. little smaller than a golf ball. sorry if it was a bad suggestion but i liked the store and the staff. and what i bought i think i got a good price on.
100 gallon mixed reef
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I was just pointing out the price of that scoly.. They are going for up to $500 on some online sites. It makes me mad that I sold mine for $45 or whatever it was to someone I'm not even sure knew exactly what he was doing. The one I got sat at Aquaria for about 5 months listed for $60 or something and I got it for $55. If you saw one like that for $60 now you wouldn't think twice and buy it and turn around and put it on line for $250 and be happy.
pheonixsoul25
Amoeba

Post by pheonixsoul25 »

oh i see no big deal like i was sating i didnt know it that was a good price or not (350) im only looking at small frags and easy stuff lol :wink:
100 gallon mixed reef
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

If its the shop I am thinking about. Hes a member of this forum, you might get a discount by letting him know you are on a member of this forum.
patgrandprixgrl
Amoeba

Post by patgrandprixgrl »

All of the guys are awesome! I love this place.