B and B has cheap yellow coris reef wrasse

Saw a nice frag for a great price ? Let us know so we can buy it first !

Moderator: snoopdog

Crustman
Amoeba

B and B has cheap yellow coris reef wrasse

Post by Crustman »

Got one with my discount for 13.59, normally $25. Researched them online and they appear to be reef safe and pyramidellid snail eaters. Put mine in and he is just cruising around the tank. Big fish don't notice him. Gets about 5 inches long. Yellow with bright reflective head and some dorsal fin spots.
Crustman
Amoeba

Re: B and B has cheap yellow coris reef wrasse

Post by Crustman »

Crud, don't see him now. He was eating some food at lunch but is hiding now. They can dive into the sand and need a sand bed. Not in overflow and not on the floor so I should see him again. Cross fingers
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

Crustman wrote:Crud, don't see him now. He was eating some food at lunch but is hiding now. They can dive into the sand and need a sand bed. Not in overflow and not on the floor so I should see him again. Cross fingers
Just give him a bit of time. It can take a while for them to become less timid.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
29nanomob
Copepod
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by 29nanomob »

Crustman wrote:Crud, don't see him now. He was eating some food at lunch but is hiding now. They can dive into the sand and need a sand bed. Not in overflow and not on the floor so I should see him again. Cross fingers
lmao thats kinda funny...
reefing just isnt the same living outside the glass....
Crustman
Amoeba

Post by Crustman »

Saw him again at lunch today but not in the morning. Read that they have a hard time adjusting to a new time zone. Fish was resting on the bottom after swimming. Doesn't seem normal but who knows. Ate some brine shrimp and mysis. Will likely have huge phosphate problem while getting it to eat. Wrasse has juvenile color.
Crustman
Amoeba

Post by Crustman »

Wrasse is under rocks and likely dead. Got replacement 4 line wrasse from Beav at Progressive. All good so far.