Pet Supply Liquidator

Saw a nice frag for a great price ? Let us know so we can buy it first !

Moderator: snoopdog

fishgills
Amoeba

Pet Supply Liquidator

Post by fishgills »

All i want to say the company is the best for power compact bulbs and MH, there prices are unbeatable, 17 bucks for 55 watt pc's, and there service is the best, when they say the bulbs will be at your house, you can bet it will be there, jim is the man, www.petsupplyliquidator.com 916-381-3551, thanks, once again my tank is the brightest its ever been.
I'm new here i have a 75 gallon tank with a 29 gallon ecosystem, i have 330 watts of power compacts six 55 watt bulbs and many corals, i have nothing to do with this company i'm just a very satisfied customer, thought i pass the saving on to my fellow reefers. :D :D :D
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Thanks for the tip on that one.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Welcome! Where are you located in Florida?
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Ebay has good prices on Power Compacts also.. $14.99 for 55watts
Snakeman and I have both ordered bulbs and ballasts from this guy.. no problems

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=46314
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Wow he does have great prices, that is dirt cheap.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Would like to retract my recommendation of the above based on this:
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthrea ... did=340484

and his feedback is falling.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Getting alot of bad feedback lately.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Dys
Amoeba

hmmm

Post by Dys »

I bought a pump from him, suppose to be here tomorrow according to UPS. But can say the guy is very quick about doing business and shipping, even sent me a tracking number. We shall see more when the item gets here.

Though he does have 97% feedback on 131 positive vs 8 negative past month, and 1118 positive with 38 negative in past 12 months. Really not a bad rate IMO (lets just hope I am not one of the new negatives)
I'll respect you in the morning, but I won't wake up till noon.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

You would be suprised of the amount of negative feedback people should leave but do not because they do not want the retribution on there perfect feedback, keep that in mind.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

That's very true Kevin... low-moral vendors will do that kind of crap.
-Josh Murrah
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

To reinforce what Kevin said, which is a real concern for somebody loike me that has decent feedback and doesn't ruin it... I got this regarding an ebay purchase yesterday, as part of the "thanks for purchasing...." note from a seller:

"If for some reason you are dissatisfied with our service, we would appreciate that you contact us before leaving a negative feedback. To all negative feedbacks left without contacting us, we will respond accordingly."
-Josh Murrah
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

If a seller is pissing-off 3% of the people they are dealing with, then there is a definite problem. Obviously this guy does not accurately advertise what he is selling or else he would have greater than 99% feedback.

Look at the other 'high volume' sellers. They usually have greater than 99.7% feedback. That is 1 pissed-off person per 333. This guy pisses-off 1 in 33. That is 10 times more than the average 'high volume' ebay reseller!

Don't buy from him!
Wind me up!
Dys
Amoeba

feedback

Post by Dys »

Oh i agree it is high percentage. The guy doesnt do a very good job of describing, for instance, the pump I bought, which did come in today and works perfectly, he advertised a 950gph pump, but had the pucture of a higher gph pump in teh picture, the pump/box etc... was in teh picture showing a different version pump and he never described the actual pump he was selling, the brand and the GPH. I y case I wanted teh CA-3000 and knew it was teh 950gph pump, rather than the C-4000 pump in the pictures which I believe is like 1150gph.

Since my experience was quick and painless I have no problems with him. Not saying I would buy from again at this time, as his negatives are starting to pile up, willw atch and see if he turns things around.
I'll respect you in the morning, but I won't wake up till noon.