Shawn...my bad dude.

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Shawn...my bad dude.

Post by snoopdog »

Hey dude that 18 gallon i was gonna sell you and i told you the light was homemade. I was wrong just checked in the attic and it was a nice store bought canopy with lid.. The retro light in it is a powercompact set from Ahsupply with electronic ballast. I would take $100 with the ballast and canopy, you cant beat that. You can see that the light kit without bulbs is $62 http://www.ahsupply.com/36-55w.htm so its a great deal.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

sounds like a pretty good deal
SaltnLime
Chromis

Re: Shawn...my bad dude.

Post by SaltnLime »

snoopdog wrote:Hey dude that 18 gallon i was gonna sell you and i told you the light was homemade. I was wrong just checked in the attic and it was a nice store bought canopy with lid.. The retro light in it is a powercompact set from Ahsupply with electronic ballast. I would take $100 with the ballast and canopy, you cant beat that. You can see that the light kit without bulbs is $62 http://www.ahsupply.com/36-55w.htm so its a great deal.
Done. :D
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Now that he posted that... I remember the one he made was for the reverse lighting on the sump in the washroom... Duh. Sorry kinda a blonde moment.
Wonder what it is going to take to get a bigger tank?????