COME AND GET IT!

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

lzb3
Copepod

COME AND GET IT!

Post by lzb3 »

Okay...I am not sure anymore who really wants this stuff. I understood that Shawn wanted it, but was later told that his significant other said "no way". Waiting patiently in line is Scott.....

I have the 100 down and almost clean. I have the stand and canopy for the 300 that never materialized. Mike says he wants this which is fine. If someone doesn't come get it I am going to burn it in the back yard (no joke!). I also am not gonna use my IceCap VHO set up. I have the whole thing still mounted in the hood of the 100. I also have about 150 pounds of Tampa Bay Saltwater LR. It has been re-cured in a bucket and is algae free. The tank comes with the CPR HOT overflow box and plumbing. The 30 long I used for a sump is going to Josh unless he no longer wants it!

Let me know what of all this you guys want!

Elizabeth :wink:
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

No, The wife never said I couldn't have it :D

What's the price ?
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
lzb3
Copepod

Post by lzb3 »

Before all this happened with the 300 breaking, etc. I had it sold for $300. That included the overflow box, plumbing and sump. Of course, the sump was a "gimme" as it was a used 30 long when I started using it!

Do you want the live rock too?

Let me know!

SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

lzb3 wrote:Before all this happened with the 300 breaking, etc. I had it sold for $300. That included the overflow box, plumbing and sump. Of course, the sump was a "gimme" as it was a used 30 long when I started using it!

Does that include the VHO lights in the canopy or would that be extra?

Do you want the live rock too?

Let me know!

I gave Scott first dibbs on the tank Liz. It will take me a while to fill my little 29 gallon and from what I hear Scott, with his green thumb, is running outta room :D
Last edited by SaltnLime on Fri May 09, 2003 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Liz, I will come pick up the 30L whenever it's ready to be "picked up"! Let me know! I'll buy that 50/50 from you while I'm there.
-Josh Murrah
lzb3
Copepod

Post by lzb3 »

We hope to get all this stuff cleaned up this weekend. As for the VHO setup...it is just a year old and is not included in the tank price. I will ask Charlie what he thinks is fair and I will let you guys know!

Thanks,

Elizabeth :roll:
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

cool, cant wait...
lzb3
Copepod

Post by lzb3 »

Okay Scott! Do you still want this sucker? I am taking it down and cleaning it out this morning! I have tried to call you on your cell phone, but got no answer!

Call me at 675-3129 this morning if you get the message. I will try to call again!

Elizabeth
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Liz~ Scott is out of town... think he said he will be back tomorrow? Maybe Monday he has been gone since like last Thursday or Friday.
Wonder what it is going to take to get a bigger tank?????