Looking for a 100+ tank for as cheap as possible

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Squirrelboy
Amoeba

Looking for a 100+ tank for as cheap as possible

Post by Squirrelboy »

I am looking to make a nice upgrade so I really am going to need more of everything I have but the tank is the big thing, still saving up for it but figured I might as well go fishing for a tank asap before I realize I need to spend that money on food and all that unnecessary crap.
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

I am really thinking hard about selling my 125. I would sell tank, stand, canopy and everything in it, on it or around it. Lighting, skimmer, return pumps, rock, corals, fish, even the water in the tank would go if you had a way to haul it off. Havent put alot of thought into how much for it all but if your interested I will.

Jeff
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Selling 110 gallon reef tank with solid wood stained canopy and enclosed stand. The tank has a center brace and corner box style overflows with durso style plumbing and loc-line returns, 55 gallon sump partitioned with refugium in the center is also included.

I will include the sand if you want it All for $300.00
. The tank has been used for several years and is set up now and has no leaks. The canopy has cutputs on both side for fans which I will include if you want them. the inner canopy has been sealed with white kilz.

There are a few coral rocks..zoos, star polyps, etc that will go with it unless you don't want them... this deal goes till friday.after that it goes to the attic and awaits our move where it will probably become an african cichlid tank!!

If you are looking to upgrade or just add another setup to your house call me @ 251-583-1999 or sent a message back here.
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
mykpoz
Amoeba

Post by mykpoz »

sent you pm on the tank, can you attach any pictures?