120g Tank Set up

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Phisher
Hermit Crab

120g Tank Set up

Post by Phisher »

Hey guys, I have a 120g (48x24x24) glass tank with single corner (back right) also drilled with a single 1" bulkhead in the middle of the back glass for a closed loop. Trim is black, there is no center brace.

Stand is home made, way over build, skinned in pine stained Red Oak. Doors need be redone but are usable. Its 36" tall and hides the trim on the bottom of the tank.

Also has custom 30g sump with baffles (approx 36x16x16) drilled on one end for bulkhead.

Set up also has ASM G-2 skimmer (Make sure you select the G2 model, it won't link directly there) http://www.marinedepot.com/ASM_Protein_ ... UH-vi.html

Lighting is TX5 T5 fixture http://www.saltycritter.com/lighting/aq ... tx5-t5.htm
Bulbs need replacing but fixture is in great shape. There is no canopy but I do have the mounting legs so it can sit on top of the tank.

I also have a GenX3 and GenX4 external pumps (I think 800gph and 1100 gph) that I'll include. These are noisy pumps (even new) I had them mounted in a closet behind the tank, they were loud in the stand. You are also welcome to any misc plumbing parts you want to reuse, there are several unions and ball valves.

I am looking for $850 for all of it. I'm not interested in parting the equipment out at this time, however if someone is interested in the tank only I'll part it, the stand and sump out for $350. If someone is interested I can put some photos up. Pm or contact me through the forums.

I also have about 50-70lbs of pretty purple live rock. There are a lot of corals attached-zoas, some devils have and orange rics mostly. The catch is its also covered with aptasia and majanoe (sp) anemones. If someone is interested in salvaging this rock I'll take reasonable offers . Mostly large pieces, some 10+ lbs I'm sure. There is also a large devils hand leather (8" open) on one of the rocks. I want to do all or nothing on the rock, I'm lazy and don't want to Joe's Juice all the rock but don't want to see all that life wasted by bleaching it out.
JustFishin
Amoeba

Re: 120g Tank Set up

Post by JustFishin »

Sent you a pm.
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Here are some pictures, I just drained it and cleaned it up a bit.

Tank and stand with doors off:

Tank only:

Sump:

Light and live rock:
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Everything has been taken down and the tank thoroughly cleaned. If anyone is interested please make me an offer.
ms.kilowatt
Amoeba

Post by ms.kilowatt »

Sold this yet?
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Tank and sump still here.
ms.kilowatt
Amoeba

Post by ms.kilowatt »

How Much?
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

I'll take $150 for the tank, $50 for the sump.