Frags for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Phisher
Hermit Crab

Re: Frags for sale

Post by Phisher »

Got some great frags from Andy a few days ago. Everything is doing great thus far. Thanks a bunch Andy!
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

Hey Andy, how about posting a pic of your Purple Monster frag. I know what it looked like when I last saw it and was just wondering if you have had any growth, I heard they grow slow.
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Crustman wrote:Thanks for the great frags. The little green one appears to be Psammocora contigua (cat's paw coral) Borneman says they are unusual in the aquarium trade but you have many other unusual frags.
Yep that is exactly what it is. Thanks for looking that up and stopping by. Hope the frags do well for you.
Phisher wrote:Got some great frags from Andy a few days ago. Everything is doing great thus far. Thanks a bunch Andy!
That is good to here Joe and it was nice seeing you again the other day. It has been forever since we seen you last. I found my main colony of the Blue Voodoo and the Tubs Pink Jade. One was on a frag rack and the other was in the rocks. Both were doing fine.

strout wrote:Hey Andy, how about posting a pic of your Purple Monster frag. I know what it looked like when I last saw it and was just wondering if you have had any growth, I heard they grow slow.
How have you been man? The PM is doing good and has just about encrusted the whole top part of the plug it is on. It took a while to get settled in, but I think it will start taking off for me now. I plan on taking some new pics of the tank and posting them soon. When I do I will make sure to get some of the PM. They do grow slower then some acros, but I think the Phil’s Granulosa takes the cake on the slowest growing coral. It has not done anything in my tank since I got it a year ago. I have one that is over 6” in diameter now and a year ago it was a 1” frag.
225 Gallon Aquarium, Two 40 gallon frag tanks, 75 gallon refugium, 30 gallon sump
neptune aquacontroller III
Lighting = 3 x 400 watt MH, 4 x 6' VHO's,
Pumps = Panworld 100 (return), 2 x Vortech MP40, Seio 1500
ASM G-4 Skimmer, GEO calcium reactor.
mobilehurricane
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by mobilehurricane »

hey andy,

sorry i took so long to reply back...but the new tank is ready now and i would still like to check out your neon red mushrooms. i don't have your number anymore, but mine is 209-1555. give me a call at your convenience. thanks!

ivory