FS: biocube 29 pick up gardendale al

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Nicks29bio
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

FS: biocube 29 pick up gardendale al

Post by Nicks29bio »

I have a 4 month old Biocube 29 that I am trying to sell. This has been a great tank for the short time I have had it. The tank has 32 lbs of live Fiji rock, 20 lbs of live caribsea Fiji pink sand, a koralia 425 powerhead, acrylic mag float glass cleaner, a fully stocked CUC (blue leg hermit, dwarf ceriths, nassarius vibex, and large/medium nerites), a gold banded maroon clownfish, a lawnmower blenny, a head of frogspawn, a pink birdnest frag (when I had it shipped it bleached out),magician polyp frag, green implosion paly, I have the stock return pump, an aquaticlife internal mini protein skimmer 115, I also have a reef keeper lite (includes 2 RK4's, SL1 module, temp probe, and PH probe).

I performed all the basic mods took out all the false floors and cut the tab between chambers 1 and 2.
I also added InTank media and fuge basket with filter floss, purigen, and chemipure elite. A ball of chaeto in the fuge with two submersible led lights.

Also I took out the stock PC bulbs and added Steve's LED's retrofit kit with 2:1 royal blue to 4200 k ratio, but I still have the PC's if you would like to change it out.

I have a 5 stage BRS RO/DI system to go with it.

I would like to get 2000 for everything but we all know thats not going to happen for a biocube. I will part out with pick up only in gardendale al.

If you would like to see pictures email me at fieldsn011@yahoo.com.