SPS for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

SPS for sale

Post by Fishfood »

So I'm having a hard time maintaining my tank as it is. Not enough is automated and I don't have the same time to play like i use to. Pumps going out and lights needing to be changed are also killing me. I'm changing things up and simplifying what I have to a pipefish setup(currently have a blue stripe pipeefish thats been doing well for a year). With that said I'm looking to sell all SPS and LPS i have in my tank. my cell phone pictures suck and I don't have any right now but I'll list what I know I have. Might have some pictures of some things in my 65 build thread. PM me. I'll be out of town for thanksgiving but once i get back i'm slowly going to start moving stuff.

colonies
Large red planet
Green/yellow millipora
dragon soal favia
sunset monti
orange digi
rainbow monti
pink/purple millipora
others?

frags
red with yellow eye chalice
efflo frag
multiple unknown sps frags
torch coral
favia frag
3 head acan
red blasto - 2 heads
green/purple blasto
other stuff...

possible a yellow assessor for sale as well

I have two damsels that can go with anyone who purchases something if i can catch them at the time, or even a later date if you want to come back.
AgeDynasty
Amoeba

Re: SPS for sale

Post by AgeDynasty »

Drew give me a cal when u get back I'm interested in a lot of ur corals. The red planet definitely, my number is 251-586-3829
150 Gallon Mixed Reef
75 Gallon Mixed Reef
40 Gallon Frag System
Ceece
Amoeba

Post by Ceece »

PM Sent.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Chris I may break the red planet up. I have someone else interested that I'd like to get a decent size piece to. Otherwise I think everything else is for sale. Once I'm no longer paying an arm and a leg for daycare I may get back into sps when I can automate everything. I'm still out of town and haven't thought of prices yet.

Also available are a bunch of different zoanthids.
AuroraDrvr
Copepod

Post by AuroraDrvr »

Oddly similar situation as mine. Though I'm selling the entire reef setup.. I did setup a 40B I had laying around to tide me over once the reef is gone... And stocked with, of all things--pipefish. :lol:

Caught a bunch locally @ Big Lagoon.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

$1000 a month for daycare has really taken a toll. I think I'm taking it all down and when the girls are out of daycare I'll start the process over. So I'll need to keep tabs on who I sell a few select things to. I love the pipefish but from reading I cant keep any other pipe fish with the blue stripe because he will kill them.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

So I just got back in town and found out the house lost power at some point. It tripped the gfci for the tank. Lost all fish and shrimp and most of the sps. Doing water changes now and we will see what's alive tomorrow. Everything that make it will be for sale.