Looking for a seahare

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

mlindsey1
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Looking for a seahare

Post by mlindsey1 »

my tank is having an outbreak of green hair algae that has gotten way out of control. I'm looking for someone who has a seahare to loan or sell that would enjoy a nice meal of algae. let me know if we can work something out.
Sethjamto
Amoeba

Re: Looking for a seahare

Post by Sethjamto »

I had (still have but much better now) a GHA outbreak from old RO filters. New filters and a half dozen emerald crabs is working wonders. Progressive had the emerald crabs a couple weeks ago for $3/ea.

Just an idea.
Current Tank: 90g reef, 2x150w MH & 4x54w T5's.
In Progress: 300g 96x24x30 reef
mlindsey1
Amoeba

Post by mlindsey1 »

I'll check on that too. I've had emerald crabs in the past and they wouldn't mess with it. i dont have a home filtration system because the person i rent from doesn't want any modifications made so i'm getting my filtered water from b&b, but sometimes i dont have the money or i forget to fill up... so i use tap (treated). i know that's a big part of the problem. but for now, i'm overrun and its to the point i will need to completely break down everything if i can't find a critter to mow it down.
Ajthegreat
Amoeba

Post by Ajthegreat »

I have one. Where are you located? I have loaned it to my ex employee who works at B&b. Let me know if you still need it and I can have him bring it back. you can text me at 3342689969
Thanks
mlindsey1
Amoeba

Post by mlindsey1 »

Thanks! I live on Dauphin Island, but i work in Mobile. I could meet you anytime after work in the next few days. I'll send a txt later today.
-mike