Dry rock for saltwater aquarium

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

vparker007
Amoeba

Dry rock for saltwater aquarium

Post by vparker007 »

I have a 50 gallon Rubbermaid trash can full of dry rock I have had this rock since I have taken down about 2 saltwater aquariums one was a 100g and the other was a 150 g saltwater aquarium the tanks have been down about a year and the rocks r taking up space in the carport garage I did not buy cheap rocks for my aquariumand you will be getting a killer deal because if you were to buy this rock now it would cost an arm and leg I have some fiji .tonga and some more kinds of dry rock it can be live again all you have to do is seed it with some live rock I'm getting rid of the entire contents of the trash can so make me an offer and it's yours it has some very large rocks in there and if you were to buy this by the weight you would be out of some serious cash but as I said make a reasonable offer for it all and you can come and pick it up so this is for the locals or whoever wants to come pick it up at there own expense I cannot ship so make offers and if is reasonable enuf it's yours whoever gets this deal will be a lucky person
vparker007
Amoeba

Re: Dry rock for saltwater aquarium

Post by vparker007 »

rock has been sold Thanks