Trying to make room, neon GSP

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

CMilan09
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Trying to make room, neon GSP

Post by CMilan09 »

Neon green star polyps / bareium for cash or trade. First coral I ever bought, and put it on one of my coralline rocks. Won't make that mistake again. This is a few pics of it in my 29 gal biocube. Would like to make some room, see more sand. All of my liverock is pest- free; no crabs, shrimp, aiptasia, hair algae, nada. Water parameters good, 1.024-1.026 S.g, 8.3 PH, 0 nitrites / nitrates. Don't really test for anything else. Make me an offer. Want to see what options are out there! Like softies, but really would love to try a monti. Also may do liverock to get my new tank (shame on me!) started. I bought this as a frag from B and B last year. And this thing GLOWS under the acinic's! It is about +5 inches circumference. This rock is about a pound an a half in weight, if fragged could get between 8 to 10 good sized frags. Plus some nice additional liverock. Just don't have the room to frag and spread out. This is from my display tank, not a cultured shop or anything of that nature. Please don't insult me with ridiculous offers. I would like to get $65 for a showstopping piece or frag per size. I dont have a lot of space for / don't like the look of a frag rack, just would like some nice movement / color in my tank. Gulf Shores area, will travel :) Please text at 205.914.2842 or 205.914.3821, thanks for looking
CMilan09
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Re: Trying to make room, neon GSP

Post by CMilan09 »