Frags, LR, zoas/palys

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

bluwtr
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Frags, LR, zoas/palys

Post by bluwtr »

Okay, so I've moved all of my corals and rocks to the new 125. As such I have a lot of frags and rocks with zoas. I need it ALL gone. Prices start at $5 and go up (not much though). SPS and zoas, no LPS. First come, first served. Live rock is $2-5 a piece. Sorry no pics, but you can get an idea from my FB profile wallpaper.
Wes

Beatings will continue until morale improves!!!

"I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to them."--Judge Smails
Fishfood
Chromis

Re: Frags, LR, zoas/palys

Post by Fishfood »

I'm interested. where can i see pictures of the zoas. the tank i'm looking to put it in really cant support sps.
bluwtr
Amoeba

Post by bluwtr »

I didn't tale pics before moving corals to the new tank but if you look at my FB profile my wallpaper shows most of what I have. Wesley Devers.
Wes

"I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to them."--Judge Smails
bluwtr
Amoeba

Post by bluwtr »

Ok, I've got to get rid of this or its going to be sacrificed into a curing bucket. $150 takes every frag, rock and rock with zoas. Frags include Pocillopora, Monti cap, birds nest and some various acros.
Wes

bluwtr
Amoeba

Post by bluwtr »

SOLD
Wes