A group buy is forming on RC for Bulk Reef Supply

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

opiy
Amoeba

A group buy is forming on RC for Bulk Reef Supply

Post by opiy »

You can see the details here. I am not running it but I am hoping I can buy something.
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1797277
Larry
My build thread http://tiny.cc/JYzXJ
Slowly building up my equpiment.
Rule of Coral Shopping: If you don't buy it when your see it, it will not be there when you come back.
opiy
Amoeba

Re: A group buy is forming on RC for Bulk Reef Supply

Post by opiy »

I will copy and paste this from RC.

Feb 16, 2010
kennedy450r
Registered Member

BRS group buy
Need 10 people to start a group buy Here is info from there site

We have a unique way of doing Group Buy's at BulkReefSupply.com. Instead of requiring groups to place a single large order we give each group buy participant individual access to our lowest prices. There are no purchase quantity or order size requirements. Each participant gets the lowest prices even if they only buy one item. This removes the need to organize one big bulk order, collect all the payments, and distribute the order. And this also means Group Buys at BulkReefSupply are not limited to local clubs! That's right, because orders are shipped separately group buys can involve people from all over the country and Canada.

To set up a Group Buy with BulkReefSupply.com simply:
•Gather a minimum of 10 participants
•Instruct everyone to create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already
•Pick a Tuesday the group buy will start. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday.
•Send a "master list" of everyone participating to GroupBuys@BulkReefSupply.com that includes the following:
•First and last name (please do not include forum nicknames/handles)
•Email address associated with each participants BulkReefSupply.com's email address
•The name of the group buy and it's start date. For example, "nameofgroup May 18th 2009"
Then what? Here is what will happen after your list is emailed:
•On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
•Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
•During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
•At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

So send me your info and I will get it started thanks kaleb
Larry
My build thread http://tiny.cc/JYzXJ
Slowly building up my equpiment.
Rule of Coral Shopping: If you don't buy it when your see it, it will not be there when you come back.