A New Beginning

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

strout
Copepod

A New Beginning

Post by strout »

I can't remember if I told ya'll that I had to take all of the live rock out of the tank :roll: to catch my Hippo Tang and my Fox Face. They devoured :evil: just about all of my zoas, not all but most. That left me with 2 M. Clowns, one Flame Angel, a Midas Blenny and 2 Fire Fish. Against :roll: my better judgement, I decided to leave the Flame Angel in the tank when I caught the other two fish. Well,,, the Flame Angel turned into a bully :nono: by going after the two Fire Fish if they even dared to come out from under their rock. I tore the tank apart again today :roll: and removed him from the tank and off to the LFS he went. Some guy bought him before the LFS owner even put the zip lock bag into a tank to acclimate the fish. I had a cleaner shrimp die three days ago and a Red Banned shrimp die last nite, these shrimps were at least 1 1/2 years old, so I am guessing that the Flame Angel did :twisted: them in, don't know that for sure, but with the F. Angels new temperament, I think it would be a good guess. The good thing I have going is that the LFS is getting a new shipment of fish in tomorrow. What he has in the store right now that I know that I am going to get is, 1 Algae Blenny, 5 Blue Chromis not to sure about this fish, I have been told they die pretty easy , what do ya'll think, 3 spotted Cardnal fish. That's all that is in the store now. He is supposed to get several types of Fairy Wrasses in tomorrow, but you don't know what you get till the plane comes in. Anyway, we are pretty much starting over in the fish, zoa and shrimp departments. Fish were all that I was looking to get tomorrow, but since the wife gave me HER credit card, :shock: I will most likely throw in a frag or two of zoas.