Shopping Trip

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

strout
Copepod

Shopping Trip

Post by strout »

We went to the LFS yesterday and picked up some new fish and below is some pics of the tank and the new fish.On to what I got. 5 Blue Chromis, 1 Bicolored Blenny who hasn't been seen since about an hour after being put in the tank, 4 spotted Cardinal Fish I really don't like these fish, but the wife does, gotta keep her happy, 1 Yellow Tang said I wasn't going to buy anymore Tangs, Oh well, 1 I think its called a Box Anthias (Female) she doesn't swim much kinda stays in one area just looking pretty. I was going to buy the male also, but he had just come in with a new shipment to the LFS and had been sitting at the airport all nite and not looking to good. Also on the list 1 Lawnmower Blenny and one Mandarin. I figure I would give the Mandrain another shot, if he dies this time, it won't be because of a lack of food, we have a ton of pods in the tank, the down side he hasn't been moving around much since being put in the tank, hope he makes it. I also got something I don't know to much about, its a snail, got 2 of them, its kinda oblong and is supposed to help keep the sand clean. One of them is pretty fast, an hour after putting them in the tank he had moved under the live rock some where. The other one is slower and I was able to watch him a good bit. He puts out this tube like thing on one end, I am guessing this is what he uses to eat with. I would have bought a couple more but 2 is all he had. Ok on with the pics, The first pic is my favorite These are the Recordias that the LFS owner picked up for me at the MACNA in Florida last week end. I am trying to get the to adhere to some live rock rubble.

Crustman
Amoeba

Re: Shopping Trip

Post by Crustman »

Nice, everything looks great.
Crustman
Amoeba

Re: Shopping Trip

Post by Crustman »

What is the Fang Blenny. Fish is cool.