New here

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

JOEC1234
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

New here

Post by JOEC1234 »

Hey guys my name is Joe. I moved here last November from Atlanta ga. I used to have a 156 gal SPS aquarium but took it down for the move. I had hoped to get back in the hobby but looks like that will not happen. I was an active member of the atlanta reef club and volunteered in several capacities.
Tank at the end.
http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/s ... 63&page=11

Below is a link to my Build thread from the Atlanta reef club.
http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/s ... hp?t=20763

I know people prefer or have rules against new people selling equipment but since I will not be setting up my system again I am forced to do so. If this is against the rules can someone please tell me and I will just try to sell my stuff to local stores.

Thanks Joe
andy4499
Chromis

Re: New here

Post by andy4499 »

You had a great looking tank. Sucks you want be trying to set it back up. Not too many rules here on selling things, just post what you have in the Buy sell trade section.
225 Gallon Aquarium, Two 40 gallon frag tanks, 75 gallon refugium, 30 gallon sump
neptune aquacontroller III
Lighting = 3 x 400 watt MH, 4 x 6' VHO's,
Pumps = Panworld 100 (return), 2 x Vortech MP40, Seio 1500
ASM G-4 Skimmer, GEO calcium reactor.
Buddy08
Copepod

Post by Buddy08 »

tank looks great, would definitely set it back up if it were me. If you choose to sell it, let me know your prices. i would love to take some equipment off of your hands. You can PM me here or text my cell at 251-455-1126
JRA95SHO
Amoeba

Post by JRA95SHO »

Welcome.

Possibly interested in that protein skimmer if you decide to sell. I need to upgrade mine.
JOEC1234
Amoeba

Post by JOEC1234 »

Thanks guy will post up 2 skimmers, 1 calcium reactor, Stand, sump, vorteks and battery backs for sale soon. Everything will be for sale at 50 percent off retail except vortek which will be a little cheaper. Look in the for sale forum later today.

Thanks Joe