Few New Pics from tonight

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

strout2
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Few New Pics from tonight

Post by strout2 »

Full Tank shot

Garf Bonsi frag

Scolly

A Few Zoas

Chalice, this thing is growing great for me, kinda makes me want to give one of
those higher $$$$ Chalices a shot LOL

Marine Beta & Coris Wrasse
bluwtr
Amoeba

Re: Few New Pics from tonight

Post by bluwtr »

Everything is looking great Pete. That Garf and chalice are smoking. Wait till the Garf springs up.

How are the frags doing that I gave you?
Wes

Beatings will continue until morale improves!!!

"I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to them."--Judge Smails
strout2
Amoeba

Re: Few New Pics from tonight

Post by strout2 »

They are still alive :D and doing good so far, I am keeping a close eye on them, at the first hint of to much light from the LEDS, I will be moving them down, but right now, they appear to be liking the light. I am planning a 25 count Recordia buy from Fin-Addic Aquatic to put on the far left side of the tank. I had my few zoas placed there but have moved them out to create a Ric Garden of sorts, still have to figure a place to keep the zoas, maybe that piece of shelf rock of sorts on the sand bed in the center of the tank, thats what I am thinking. The shelf rock on the right side of the tank, I am planning on moving that piece down a tad so that I can place another piece of live rock on top of it to house a few SPS corals. Every time I see Scotts tank, I want more SPS corals :lol: I am also working on a SPS coral buy from Wet Thumbs corals, they have alot of nice looking corals at a decent price, not alot of those big named high $$$ corals, but nice corals none the less. The Cheato (did I spell that right?) that I got from you is doing good in the sump so far. I placed the intake sponge filter thing that came with my return pump, over the return pump to keep the pump from sucking up the Cheato. Don't really need on there right now as there isn't alot of current in that section of the sump, but am sure I will need it on there if the Cheato starts to grow. The sponge covering over the return pump, I am sure will stop the pods from making it into the display tank, but right now I am just wanting the Cheato to grow, Down the road I can just take the sponge covering off, give the Cheato a shake and get some pods into the display tank like that.