Renewal Time 2013

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Renewal Time 2013

Post by snoopdog »

I do not think I asked last year for donations. Renewal time is very soon but I have not checked the exact date. This covers hosting of the web server and storage space. This helps keep MBRK completely Ad free and I hate Ads and we have never had one ad or popup on MBRK. If anyone does want to donate you should be able to pay here

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... M97FVB3CGE

I am no longer even in the hobby but I made a promise to everyone back in February 2003 to keep this message board running and I have always delivered.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Re: Renewal Time 2013

Post by Amphiprion »

Sorry I was later than usual. It wasn't stickied and I just forgot about it after it dropped below the first couple posts. The work and dedication is appreciated as always. It's not much, but I do hope it helps and thanks again.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

It's cool man. I just got it, and thanks. I paid for renewal back in February, it creeps up on me every year :)

And of course thank you!
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

And the reason I removed the sticky is I try to make this site non-distracting so no ads and low sticky :)
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.