Wet Pets / Foley

Place for Vendor's to put there new shipments !

Moderator: snoopdog

Ron
Amoeba

Wet Pets / Foley

Post by Ron »

we are currently in the process of increasing our inventory stock. If anyone is in need of special items please let us know and we will see if we can get extra discounts to pass on to you by bulk purchasing.
I'm also open to any suggestions for improvement. Just getting back in the store 4 weeks out of bypass surgery.
Thanks for your patience.

Ron
Michelle
Amoeba

Post by Michelle »

Ron, I don't mean to hijack your thread. I just wanted to say that I'm you're on the mend. I've been meaning to pop in and introduce myself, one of these days I hope to have some time to do so.

Michelle
Fat Fish
Daphne, AL
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Welcome Ron! I'm glad to see that this Vendors Forum might be used and hope to see more vendors and more updates. If you have a digital camera feel free to post some of your recent shipment items that might be of particular interest. We have all kinds here ranging from those that are purist and keep only SPS or softies and those that have mixed reefs. We have quite a few members from Baldwin County and a lot of people that enjoy traveling to see other shops. BTW, I have been in your store before and think that the set up and location is pretty good.

I will delete old posts once in a while to keep this section fairly neat so if you post individual items and they sell let me know and I will take care of it.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.