New Shipment @ Fat Fish

Place for Vendor's to put there new shipments !

Moderator: snoopdog

Michelle
Amoeba

New Shipment @ Fat Fish

Post by Michelle »

We have a new shipment coming in later this afternoon. Anthias (male and females), Basslets, Sea Hares, Queen Angel, Inverts, Arrow Crabs, Puffers, Pistol Shrimp, Hogfish, and more coming in. This order will be FW & SW, so for you FW folks out there we do have more of the "pot belly" cardinals coming in too, among other things.
We are also still having the sale on seachem (liquids).
Edited to add products:
8.5 oz. Reef Stronium, Reef Iodide, Reef Carbonate (Alkalinity), Reef Complete (Calcium), Reef Calcium, and Reef Plus (Vitamin & Amino Acid suppliment)
Regular price: $5.99-$8.99. A steal at 50% off.

Also on sale: 24" Smartlite Retrofit Kits (PC) and Oceanic Salt 200G buckets. Call or PM for pricing.
Thanks
Michelle @ Fat Fish
28851 N. Main St.
Daphne, AL 36526
251-626-0926
Last edited by Michelle on Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

If you still have Arrow Cabs left Saturday I may make the trip there, what is the cost on those guys ?? I need to come visit the store anyway, never been there. Hours on Sat ?
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Michelle
Amoeba

Post by Michelle »

Store hours Tues-Sat are 11am-6pm, Sunday 12pm-4pm. This Friday (tomorrow) we will be opening around noon as we must attend a funeral.

I'll have to get back to you on the price of the arrow crabs when I'm at work tomorrow.

Thanks
Michelle