Addictive Aquatics!

Place for Vendor's to put there new shipments !

Moderator: snoopdog

AddictiveAquatics
Amoeba

Addictive Aquatics!

Post by AddictiveAquatics »

Hello All!

Addictive Aquatics is a newcomer to the online aquarium supply business and to kick off our online endeavor we are offering an additional 10% off of our already very competitive prices! (USE PROMO CODE "MobileBay2006") In addition, we have a few other sites that may interest you:

Addictive Aquatics Store!

Addictive Aquatics Auctions!

Addictive Aquatics Classroom!

Addictive Aquatics Community!

While our sites are very new, we hope you will visit and participate in our community, classroom, and auction experiences in addition to our commercial storefront area!

Thanks,

AddictiveAquatics!
AddictiveAquatics
Amoeba

Hey Guys!

I forgot to mention that the Auction Site is absolutely free for you all to use! And I just posted a ton of stuff over ther you might want to have a look at!

JT
AddictiveAquatics
Amoeba

Pick your own Price!!!

I must be crazy, but...

I'm gonna let Addictive Aquatics Customers name thier own price... I know, I must be out of my mind, and it's probably the worst business decision in history, but I have faith in human nature. So from now on, you pick your price at The Addictive Aquatics Store!

Here's what I am doing.. Visit my site, register, and the prices you see will be my cost at wholesale + transaction fees from Paypal.. Then you pick the addon amount for my profit.. Starting at just 1%.. Hey I gotta make at least a few pennies right? After that it's up to you..

I know I may be insane, but the way I figure it this hobby has given me more than I will ever take back.. So have at.. And be as generous or froogle as you like!

JT