Store is loaded with new stock!

Place for Vendor's to put there new shipments !

Moderator: snoopdog

AQUAMAN
Amoeba

Store is loaded with new stock!

Post by AQUAMAN »

The store is packed with new fish and corals! So stop by a take a look at the new goodies!

Fish- clown trig, blue line trig, lots of clownfish-black&regular percs, cool stubby percs, lots of tangs-blue,yellow,blonde naso,purple,scopas,powder blues lions-volitan,bluefin fuzzy. eels-banded snake(cool), bangi cardnials, minatus,panther groupers,emperor snappers...lots more

Tons of corals...sweet zoanthis(smoki'n colors) more acro frags(Marshall Island), Sweet clams-maximas,baby maximas,derasa,crocea, neon leathers frags, very nice gorgonia's-purple,red,white,red seafan
lots more...

We also have a bunch of used tanks and equiptment a great deals...so if your looking for a deal on some used stuff, stop by. here is a list of some of the used stuff...
calcium reactors
skimmers
sumps
pumps
tanks
complete set ups

We have 300 acrylic coming this weekend....if you're looking to upsize for a great deal,this is it!

Just stop by the shop and take a look. I will try to post some pics and prices in my spare time :roll: which has all gone to the rugrats and a fishing trip or two :D

Also the shop will open a little later than normal today, Sat 19th @2:30.
Looking For a Coral Fix??...I'm here to help!!
Progressive Marine LLC
6412 Airport Blvd
Mobile,Al 36608
http://www.progressivemarine.com