Member Discount for you

Place for Vendor's to put there new shipments !

Moderator: snoopdog

cliff@awi
Amoeba

Member Discount for you

Post by cliff@awi »

Hello all, I am Kristin one of the owners of Air Water & Ice. We are very excited to be a part of your club forum.
Here is a bit about us:
Air Water & Ice sponsors over 125 clubs nation wide, our products and your passion for coral/fish are a perfect fit. We offer all of you 10% off everything on our web site (use discount code #61134 at check out).

The company is run by 4 people. My husband (Cliff) and I, our tech guy Don (who yes, does know it all) and Reese who assembles each unit by hand to to your specifications. This is all done out of our 3,000 square foot warehouse in Ft. Pierce, Florida. We can be reached anytime at (772) 461- 0256 or sales@airwaterice.com.

In addition to the 10% discount for individual orders , we offer a 20% group buy discount on all orders of $2000.00. This 20% discount applies to merchandise and shipping costs, you must use one credit card and one shipping address. It can save big bucks. ....

Looking forward to pure water, beautiful fish and bright coral.
Kristin
:o
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

I have ordered from this company before with no problems. I want to say my current setup is an Air,Water, Ice
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

Same here. Very satisfied and have been for years.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

Do you have a web site, or am I just missing it?
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium