I'm done.. store closing.

Place for Vendor's to put there new shipments !

Moderator: snoopdog

Michelle
Amoeba

I'm done.. store closing.

Post by Michelle »

Guys, it's been quite a time I've had for the past 5 years both good and bad, running the store. As most of you know, I'm set to have the new baby on the 8th. With two little ones at home and being completely burned out on the store, I will be closing it before the 7th. Yes, I'm talking April. Someone was supposed to be training to take my place and he will be unable to do so now. My husband has too many responsibilities outside of the store to run it, and I am NOT coming up here with a newborn. It's just not going to happen.

That being said... and realize please that I hate that I have to do this... I am clearing out everything asap. Freshwater and saltwater fish, mostly just frags left for corals, I have sold many of the larger pieces already, gondola shelving, fridges, freezers, tigger pod fridge, cash wrap stand... YES THE BIG CORAL TANK IS FOR SALE ALSO, it will come with all pumps, skimmers, lighting (brand new t5 bulbs were just installed in all fixtures 2 weeks ago), sump, everything that goes with the tank goes with it, it's approx 1800 gallons with a 300 gallon sump usually filled to the 200 gallon mark, so someone is going to walk away with a 2000g coral propagation/storage/sale runway tank that's bigger than anything else I've seen locally. Price on the BIG tank will be $15,000 for everything. It will NOT be parted out.

Everything from the MARS systems to the tanks in the middle of the room etc. are all on sale. I also have warehouse shelving and the display is on sale too. Before anyone asks about parting out the display please read this carefully. It will either be sold as is where is with everything in it, or as is where is without live rock, coral, and fish. Those are the ONLY two ways it will be parted out, so please don't ask otherwise... and the "if you decide to part it out" posts will be ignored. Sorry guys, I don't have time for that.

I will run some discounts on drygoods but am only working that end of things down so far... as I still do online sales and will be able to make use of many of those products that way. I need to recoup what I spent moving to the new location... I can't afford to give it all away too cheap.

I also have a freezer FULL of frozen food, all of that will be deeply discounted, come and get it.

I think the R.O. unit is spoken for, with the 500G holding tank attached to it. Will update if that is not sold. The other 100G holding tanks (which I used for premixed saltwater sales) are also spoken for. Everything else is first come first served.

PLEASE MAKE THIS EASY ON ME, if and when you come to the store bear in mind I'm doing all of this pregnant and just a couple of weeks away from my due date. I'm exhausted, a little cranky and sore, and I am really not up for being on my feet for long periods of time or standing around haggling too long on anything. The easier you are to deal with the easier I will be to deal with :lol: And do remember I have to recoup costs here, I will still have some outgoing bills to pay long after the store is closed. I'd like to prevent as much of that as possible.

I don't work Monday but if anyone wants to look at anything Mon/Tues when I'm typically not here just leave a message on the shop phone and I will get back to you asap.

That's all I can think of right now, everyone knows where to find me in the Jubilee Square shopping center off I-10, located on US Hwy 90 behind Boater's World, Longhorn Steakhouse, O'Charley's... yes it's the mall with the Rave movie theater, Wings, TJ Maxx, etc...

Well guys and gals, it's been fun... but it's time for this girl to pack up and move on, spend more time with my family, and figure out what I'd like to do next. Thanks for 5 great years.

-Michelle @ Fat Fish
6890 US Hwy 90, Suite 3
Daphne, AL 36526
251-626-0926
cm@fatfishinc.com
www.fatfishinc.com
acpoweradapter
Amoeba

Post by acpoweradapter »

Sad to hear it. I would love to come buy and get some stuff but I won't be back in Fairhope for another 2 weeks.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

acpoweradapter wrote:Sad to hear it. I would love to come buy and get some stuff but I won't be back in Fairhope for another 2 weeks.
Are you another Fairhopian like us?
Karen
acpoweradapter
Amoeba

Post by acpoweradapter »

Yup. I just graduated fairhope high and I'm at auburn now.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Cool, look forward to meeting you. Everyone but 2 couples seem to live a pretty good distance from us
Karen
acpoweradapter
Amoeba

Post by acpoweradapter »

Where do you live in Fairhope?
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Corner of 181 & 24
Karen
acpoweradapter
Amoeba

Post by acpoweradapter »

That's cool. I live on 98 down towards barnwell. I'm the white house across from oak hollow farms.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Re: I'm done.. store closing.

Post by snoopdog »

Michelle wrote:As most of you know, I'm set to have the new baby on the 8th.
Well if it is in the best interest for the family, good for you at putting your family first.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate