Free Mini Replacement Filters

Place for Vendor's to put there new shipments !

Moderator: snoopdog

cliff@awi
Amoeba

Free Mini Replacement Filters

Post by cliff@awi »

Your fish enjoy pure water why not you?

FREE MINI REPLACEMENT FILTERS

Get a Free Replacement Filter Pack when you buy the MINI Under-Sink RO system with no added shipping cost!
Just enter the code #23253 at the bottom of the checkout cart.

The Mini Under-Sink RO system installs in minutes.
We are offering this unit at a special low price of $129.95 for a limited time.
(Our normal store price is $149.95)
We will also include next years replacement filter pack for free.
(Our normal store price is $19.95)

To get this great deal just enter the code #23253 at the check out cart.

This is also a friendly quarterly reminder for you to check your reverse osmosis water systems filters and membrane.

All systems should have the pre-membrane filters replaced at least annually. If you have poor water to begin with, you may need to change them more often. The membrane will last from three to five years if the filters are replaced regularly. Check out our deionization resin for only $39.95 for a 5 pound bag.

The TDS of RODI water for aquariums should be ZERO. You can easily check you water quality by buying our HM Digital high quality hand-held TDS meter for our special low price for $22.22.

We do appreciate your business and are happy to help in any way!
Sincerely, The Staff at Air, Water & Ice
772 461 0256
Feel free to send questions/comments to sales@airwaterice.com

Don't forget you can always get 10% off everything on our site by using your club discount code #61134 at check out.
(The club discount code may not be combined with any other specials)
opiy
Amoeba

Re: Free Mini Replacement Filters

Post by opiy »

cliff@awi wrote:Don't forget you can always get 10% off everything on our site by using your club discount code #61134 at check out.
(The club discount code may not be combined with any other specials)
Anyone know if this code is still good? I tried to go through the site to test it but when it got to card I didn't want to enter it because I wasn't sure if it would take my order on "Next". I may just call them when I am ready and ask about this.

Larry
Larry
My build thread http://tiny.cc/JYzXJ
Slowly building up my equpiment.
Rule of Coral Shopping: If you don't buy it when your see it, it will not be there when you come back.
cliff@awi
Amoeba

Re: Free Mini Replacement Filters

Post by cliff@awi »

Hello!
The code is still valid. When you have finished placing all items that you wish to purchase in your cart, click "view cart" and at the bottom of the items you will see a box to enter the code.