I need a little help...

Place for Vendor's to put there new shipments !

Moderator: snoopdog

Michelle
Amoeba

I need a little help...

Post by Michelle »

Sorry guys I didn't know where else to put this... being a previous vendor this is as good a place as any I suppose.

I'm just going to put this right out there. I'm in the middle of a really messy divorce. I'm on my own with the 3 kids, have been since August. I have not been able to find work, and I need to immediately for several reasons other than the obvious ones.

If any of you know of anyone hiring... whether it be at a pet store, an office job (I type more than 75 WPM and I am very familiar with office software and procedures), retail, sales, whatever.... if someone you know is looking for help please let me know. I've tried to do it all alone and between just having way too much on my plate and the job market the way it is right now (everyone seems to have second and third jobs... I would be happy just to find one!) I would really appreciate any help I can get. I have custody and divorce hearings coming up in the next 2.5 to 6 weeks and I'm not even sure how I'm going to pull that off, I am going to have to sell a few more personal items probably to be able to afford a lawyer. This whole thing has been a train wreck at best.

Thank you all who take the time to read this... I just don't know what else to do but to reach out to everyone I can, everyone I know, and see if I can get a little help along the way.

BTW the kids are great... Adam is back on AB honor roll since we moved out on our own, Colin will be 2 on the 11th and Kiera is 10 months old and growing like a little weed... not quite at the rate Colin did, but she's a little chunk too :)

Thanks everyone & hope all is well with you and yours!
Michelle
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Re: I need a little help...

Post by Scott »

I feel for you and will keep an eye out for something. With two kids it might be too much to work in Mobile though.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
pheonixsoul25
Amoeba

Post by pheonixsoul25 »

jus went through a divorce my self thats bad enough and to be out of work if i hear of any thing out there i'll be sure to pm u with it glad to hear the kids are doing well mine are still adjusting to all the changes.
100 gallon mixed reef
Michelle
Amoeba

Post by Michelle »

Ty so much guys
Thanks!
Michelle @ Fat Fish
28851 N. Main St., Ste. D
Daphne, AL 36526
251-626-0926
reefman8471
Amoeba

Post by reefman8471 »

Hi Michelle;

I just wanted to see how you were doing and if you had found a job? If not I will be on the look out and wish you all the best.

James
There are no problems; only solutions.
michellec
Amoeba

Post by michellec »

Hey guys... Just wanted to check in and say hi :) I had to re-register, it's been so long since I've been online!

I'm working and everything is finally starting to go right. Miss all of you and hope everyone is doing well!!!

Babies are doing GREAT too... Colin just turned 3, Kiera is turning 2 in just over a week, and Adam is doing great too!

Michelle
(former owner of Fat Fish)
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

Glad to hear everything is working out well for you, Michelle.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium