Innerarity Reefs is now open in Perdido

Place for Vendor's to put there new shipments !

Moderator: snoopdog

Innerarity Reefs
Copepod
Are you a Bot ?: No

Innerarity Reefs is now open in Perdido

Post by Innerarity Reefs »

So its finally time to open the doors, for those of you that dont know me Im TJ, I worked at A Reefers Paradise mostly on Saturdays. Well I decided to open my own store out in my area. Me my wife and our two young kids (10m, and 3yrs both girls) live on Innerarity Point. We are about 1/2 a mile from the store. For those of you that like bbq, we are right next to Mr. Hollywoods BBQ. Our address is 13118 Sorrento Rd. Ste C. The stores number is 850-607-2281. If you need something outside of our buisness hours (Tuesday-Saturday 12pm-7pm) or cant reach me at the store give me a call on my cell or feel free to text its free. A little about the store....Our coral frag tank is a 8'x3'x16" comes out to about 240 gallons and with the sump brings it to 300, its powered by a Reeflo dart, skimmed by a ASM G4, and will be lit by a mixture of halides and T5s. Our fish system is an acrylic style total gallons is pushing 500 with the sump, it also is powered by a Reeflo dart, and I have yet to pick the skimmer I wanna use. We do have about 1/3 of our drygoods that we will stock, we are ordering more every week. We do stock high end T5 bulbs, thats right STOCK not order them upon request. Oh and btw the coral tanks been cycling for 2 weeks, the fish system for 1 week. Heres a list of used stuff in the store now. OH and btw we stock all of the Rods food line as well as brine shrimp, prime reef, and lots of flake food, bulkheads, float valves, lots of stuff.

120 cube reef ready! (30x30x30) w/ nice factory made cherry stained stand and canopy

65 tub reef ready ! (36x18x24) w/ nice factory made stand and canopy

60 cube (24x24x24) w/ nice factory made stand unfinished (no stain) not reef ready, but drillable (i can drill it for you)

55 reef ready! (48x12x19) w/ nice factory made stand and crappy homemade canopy (throw it out and make your own!)

29 drilled reef ready (30x12x18) w/ nice homemade stand and canopy looks to be stained cherry, maybe not quite as dark

55 (48x12x19) bare tank and aga stand

30 (36x12x16) bare tank only (these make awesome sumps)

Theres also a 20g (24x12x16) oceanic model 75 sump thats been gutted but still has a bulkhead in one side

and a 22g (16x18x18) acrylic wet/dry with a bulkhead in the front (this is nice for under the cubes )

And Im looking at 5 different wet/drys 3 of the normal ones and 2 that are made more like our sumps

Lots of Mag drives !!! 2s,5s,12s,18s, and a massive Mag24

skimmers in the store now include a Berlin Triple pass w/ mag 5, a awesome Vertex IN-100, and a Aqua C EV-240 w/mag 18

as far as powerheads....

several mj1200s, 2 mj1200s with sureflow mods one with the magnet one without, 2 Koralia 4s modded with sureflow props I swear these do the same as the 1200s, 2 Koralia 4s unmodded, 2 Koralia 1s,

and for those tunze fans i have 2 6101s with the 6200.50 magnets (all hardware included even the standard hanging brackets) and the 7095 multicontroller (all cables and everything ready to drop in your tank)

Lighting....

2 400w mhs with a dual ballast, bulbs, mini spider reflectors and pnp wiring ready to go !

1 250 w/ single ballast,bulb, and flat reflector

I got 2 Ice cap 430s with harnesses (vho endcaps)

1 Ice cap 660 with harness and heat sink (vho endcaps)

1 small ARO ballast (as-220)will power up to 220W or two 48" bulbs (vho)

Hmmm lets see I also have a HOT magnum filter perfect for hanging on the back of your tank or sump and running media.

Got a used water general rodi unit dirt cheap !!

Old school drop in chiller, keep those tanks cool its getting hot!!

And please someone come get this massive DIY skimmer 4' tall 16" in diameter (also has another 3ft pipe to make it 7ft tall, comes with a reeflo orca external needle wheele pump (baldor motor) Selling it cheap !!!!!

If anyone has any questions LMK. Feel free to text, I stay up late and wake up early. Or email here at mbrk
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Re: Innerarity Reefs is now open in Perdido

We're making awesome deals on all of our used tank/stand/ canopy packages. Im throwing in a free return pump on each tank purchased !!!! Dont forget we still have a bunch of T5 bulbs (48") ATI, Giesseman, UVL, Korallen, GE. Come check us out !
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

We are making our first fish order next week !!! anyone want anything specific ? PM me
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Fish order will be in FRIDAY !!!!!
AuroraDrvr
Copepod

Post by AuroraDrvr »

Innerarity Reefs wrote:Fish order will be in FRIDAY !!!!!
What'd you order? 8)
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Lots of fish in the store !!!! Ocellaris clowns (orange) lots of b&w clowns (no theyre not $50), Several yellow tangs, foxfaces, bi colors, melanarus wrasse, peppermint shrimp, hippo tangs, powder blue tangs (beautiful fish) Large Zebra snails, margarita snails, red leg hermits. Give me a call 12-7 Tues-Sat, But I will be around the store tommorow 12-7. Lots of drygoods too, fiji pink LS, reef grade LS, bahama oolite LS, about 280lbs of "used" LS, as well as 300 lbs of nice live rock dirt cheap !!

850 607 2281
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Update

Lots of used tanks, equipment,skimmers, pumps, sumps, wet/dry filters

We also have drygoods, salt, sand, temp guages, test kits, heaters, powerheads, dry flake food, magfloat glass cleaners, chemi pure elite and Purigen, holdfast epoxy sticks, float valves, bulkheads.....

We also have lots of Rods Food, we are stocked on every blend of Rods Food.

150g Pennisula w/ built in overflow box $300

75g Drilled in upper back corners with 3/4 bulkhead holes (ill drill them out to 1" for free) Comes with one of the nicest homemade stand/canopy combos Ive seen $250

55g non drilled, back glass painted blue, angle iron stand $80

29g drilled with stand and canopy as well as a riser box whitch tank,stand, and canopy can sit on to make it higher $110

14g Biocube w/ nice biocube stand, mint condition, brand new powercompact bulbs, brand new 2pack of biocube filt pad thingys, this tank will come with 3" fiji pink sand bed (from exsisting tank) as well as 15-20lbs of live rock (your pick). And if you coordinate with me you can bring buckets and on a water change day take home enough water to get it going. Oh and the moonlights still work. Im letting this thing go cheap CALL ME $225 Includes everything!!!! this tank is now setup and running come check it out

And last but certainly not least, Ive decided to sell my nanocube, COMPLETE including what HIGH end zoas I have. heres a list of stuff.

24g nanocube

Nanocube stand, 175w coralvue electronic ballast, lumenbright mini pendant, reeflux 12k bulb, return pump is a mj1200, tank comes with two of the surface skimmer thingys, they sit in front of the oval "grates" on the overflow, and turns it into an overflow box. The one in there is covered in coraline, but i also have a brand new one. Live rock...hmmmm maybe 45lbs ? Nice coraline covered stuff. Lots of snails,hermits, and nassarius. Theres a yellow watchman goby and pistol shrimp. 2 B&W clowns (mated pair) female is huge. These are clowns Ive had for over a year. Theres a nice sized milli colony, 2 blue magician frags each with about 5-10 polyps, two nightmare frags with about 5-10 polyps, a nice blue agave frag with about 6-8 polyps, some Orange Nebula morths 10-15, Some nice goldust I think? As well as a bright red monti cap, a piece of palua green nepthea, and at least 200 polyps of some mohawk looking zoas (on three different rocks). 8-10 polyps of purple deaths, 25+ polyps of pink zippers (these are awesome ask prasad and roger theyve seen them) as well as 2 15-20 polyp frags of bam bams. Oh and a stealth heater, power strip, digital light timer, and nice well established sand bed. I havent even thought of a price yet, call me and we will discuss it. Oh and the tank is topless and rimless. $450

Other used stuff, lots of 400w metalide stuff (cheap)cause no ones been interested in it, (2) brand new ice cap 250w metal halide ballast with plug and play cords, socket, spider reflector, and brand new 20k reeflux bulbs (only a few hours on them)

Still got an old school drop in chiller $125

A Reeflo Orca external needle wheel skimmer pump (baldor motor) Dirt cheap, someone on eBay would love this pump. Catch is you gotta take the butt ugly homemade 7ft tall skimmer and plumbing too. $100

2 Pin point PH monitors, both work great, several heaters, used maxi jets, mag 3s, mag 5s, Iwaki 600gph external pumps

Reef Octopus recirculating skimmer with qtp-3000 pump and mag 5 feed pump, I dont know model number, but youre more than welcom to come by and steal this from me cheap. $200

Also have a ETSS skimmer, looks to have dual beckett injectors, this ran off an external iwaki $200

We also have (2) smaller needle wheel skimmer pumps (gx-1000 is one of them)

Several IC660s, ARI a4s (made by ice cap) some powercompact stuff,

Oh and a ASM Mini which took a fall and needs very minor work. A little spider crack around the uniseal hole, and gasket for the collection cup. Great skimmer its dirt cheap.

Oh and we have lottttssss of small used tanks, acyrlic, wetdrys, glass, that are perfect for your sump needs, or to add a dedicated fuge to your setup. Give me a call.

Oh and I dont like to throw stuff away, theres a whole tote full of cleaning stuff, Ive got a 18g rubbermaid that has a float valve in the side, and a 3/4 bulkhead drain w/ gate valve (used to store saltwater), and we also have a 10g rubbermaid that was used for kalkwasser topoff, has bulkhead and john guest tubing.

Im sure theres stuff Ive forgotten so call me

Give us a call 850 607 2281
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

I wonder if anyone even scrolls down far enough to geto the Vendor section.

BTW Im TJ for those that dont know me.

Heres a small fish order coming in tommorow, lots of drygoods came in today.

Pearl Scale B/F's
3 pairs of Yellow Watchmen Gobies and pistol skrimps
Fiji Devil Damsels (Perdido crowd loves damsels for some reason)
Peppermint skrimps
more Red Leg hermits
Pink margarita snails
Starry Blennys
Strawberry Pseudochromis
secretive wrasse

Not much, but im working on alot of things around the store.
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

They probably do, but the board is very slow lately. Even the bots seem to have slowed down.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

40 long tank, great for frag tank or sump $40

29g reef ready with stand and canopy $80

55g drillable with metal stand $60
Brian
Amoeba

Post by Brian »

PM sent about some bulbs.
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Hey Brian didnt get one man.
Babyreef
Amoeba

Post by Babyreef »

Hello,
wondering if you have any calcium reactor media in stock?
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Im going to be placing a huge fish order Monday, and Drygoods (salt,sand,ya know the stuff that makes up a tank) on Wednesday. IF YOU KNOW ANYONE with a tank lmk, OR If you're interested in learning more about starting your own. LMK My cell is on my info page. Thank you. AND Help me pick out fish to order please !!

Placing a drygoods order wednesday CALL ME ASAP, CALL ME BY SUNDAY for fish or invert order

850 982 8452
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Drygoods are back stocked up again....Ordering livestock this week !!!! LMK what you want !!!