Innerarity Reefs Shipment for Tuesday =]

Place for Vendor's to put there new shipments !

Moderator: snoopdog

Innerarity Reefs
Copepod
Are you a Bot ?: No

Innerarity Reefs Shipment for Tuesday =]

Post by Innerarity Reefs »

On the plane =]

Bicolor Angels, Coral Beauty Angels, Flame Angels, Lawnmower Blennies, Starry Blennies, Copperband Butterflys, Green Chromis, Aiptasia Eating Files, Green Mandarin Gobys (all my gobys eat Rods new or old they always do), Yellow Watchmen Gobys, Bicolor Pseudos, Blue Hippo Tangs (6 nice sized ones BEAUTIFUL), Convict Tangs, Yellow Tangs HAW (Beautiful and nice sized fat healthy ones), Melanarus wrasse, Emerald Crabs, Orange Leg Hermits, Cleaner Shrimps (nice sized too), Coral Banded Shrimp, Fire Shrimps, Peppermint Shrimp, Pistol shrimp, Sexy shrimp, Astrea Snails, Margaritas, Nassarius snails, Mexican turbos (huge ones and medium ones)

Wow huge order...lol...

And we don't have the LFS Prices, and Guarantee to beat anyones prices =]

Over 300lbs of fully cured live rock, out of 4 different tank breakdowns over the last month...(2) 180s, a 90, and a 110, all live rock beautiful. Had to setup another tank to hold the stuff lol,

Several used tank setups, So many workhorse 7 ballasts I can keep count (each will run up to 220 watts of lights)

Tyree Ponape Birdsnet frags, Larry Jackson Purple tips (imitation), Sour Green Pociliporas, Pink birdsnest, green digis, superman monti, pulsing xenia, blue clove polyps, and soooo much frogspawn...like 60+ HEADS all frags of diff sizes, 6 5 gallon buckets full of used fiji pink live sand CHEAP (try me)
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod
Are you a Bot ?: No

Re: Innerarity Reefs Shipment for Tuesday =]

Post by Innerarity Reefs »

Foxface, Metallic Foxface, Arce Hawkfish, Flame Hawk, Vlamingi Tangs, Engineer Gobies too

Come hangout tommorow and check out my acclimation process