Looking for a nice nano tank

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

Brandon
Chromis

Looking for a nice nano tank

Post by Brandon »

I'm looking for a nice nano tank. I've seen lots of the small bow-front tanks around in the stores locally. But, what I really think I would like is on of the ViaAqua packages, that have pc lights built in the stand-off hood. They have curved glass corners.

Anyone seen anything like this or maybe another nice tank in any of our local stores?
harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

Post by harbingerofthefish »

Pet Station USA in foley on 59 (isn't everything ;) ) just north of 12, has the Via Aquas. Not sure if it's the 11 or the 18 gallon but I think they are $100. Damn good price as I've seen the 18's for 150 online.
"nothing is the matter, it don't matter what you think"
harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

They Aren't exactly giving that one away are they? :) I think I will go with something much cheaper.
harbingerofthefish
Copepod

Yeah, They are cool little tanks and pretty much all inclusive, but kind of pricey. Thought I would share since I'm on the DL in the nano-world ;)