AARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

AARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Post by harbingerofthefish »

So everything has been just about great with my nano for the last 6 or 7 months. Until today. I go about doing my weekly water change as usual. I start the siphon back into the tank, and go take a shower for work, as usual. I get back to the tank, everything and I mean everything is closed tighter than a 3 dollar hook...well lets just say real tight. The water looked fine just everything got shocked. I came home at noon for lunch, no change. I had to send my GF up to the LFS for water, so I could come home and do a 25% WC. Hopefully everything survives. I'll continue daily WCs. Meanwhile, Mike be ready for me to show up and have you test EVERYTHING in my water. You still have that plutoneum test kit right?
"nothing is the matter, it don't matter what you think"
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Well good luck man, i am going to do a large water change soon myself, I guess it is time. My overfeeding self needs to learn.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Hope everything is still ok in your tank.
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

lol, look forward to seeing you..
harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

Post by harbingerofthefish »

Well everything seems to have rebounded. Amazingly to me the Frogspawn was the first to recover. Once again in my laziness I have no idea what my cal/alk are right now. After the crash, Mike tested for everything except sodium pentathol and grape jelly, and the Cal. was down to 320. It seems like buisness as usual. New bubs on several zoo colonies and the candy cane looks better than ever.

Hopefully the lights I ordered will be in today so I can get that extra 13 in to my DIY bow hood.
"nothing is the matter, it don't matter what you think"