hello every one im new to this forum!!!!!

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

110chadman
Copepod

hello every one im new to this forum!!!!!

Post by 110chadman »

hay all brandon sent me an email about this forum and reef club i glad he did iv been looking for a local reefclub but had no idea yall were in mobile (im way over herein pcola)

iv been into fresh water for about 7 years and just started up a new tank for salt water

i would like to know where and when the meetings are as i want to learn as much as i can i did spend about 2 months getting every thing and learning about a lot of reefkeeping right now youll see what i have in the sig at bottom of page but i do have

1 lunare wrasse and a few damsels and pepermint shrimpof course the cleaner crew 40 or so hermits and snails i did get a free aninomi for a friend its kinda clear/tan with purple tips i forgot tehe name (is it worth it having it ) he had just sold every thing in the tank and had that left

but thanks again brandon for letting me on this site and club

btw i have a few pumps and things to get rid of

few years ols quiet one pump a rio 2100rvg pump that came on the sr4 still works great just got a mag 5 for it now a 250watt advanced mh ballast i think it works and maby a few other things to

and one last thing a 55 gallon tank stand and canopy

tank and stand from wallyworld and canopy from waterworld all blackid like to get 250 for it and ill throw in all the stuff listed above i do have sombody looking at it friday night but if it falls through ill post it in the forsale adds

thanks

chad
gitting things back in order and starting over!!!
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Glad to have you here. Normally the meetings are the first Saurday of the month and different places. Soon there will either be a post or an e-mail that explains the meeting plan. How muh do you want for the Quiet one? I am looking for an external pump.

Scott
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Nice to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to have you!!!!!!!!!!!!! The more the merrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder what it is going to take to get a bigger tank?????
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Yup .. Welcome aboard. Look forward to having another saltwater newb in the box with me. :P
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "