Members Tanks and Bios

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

Babyreef
Amoeba

Re: Members Tanks and Bios

Post by Babyreef »

Hello all,
My name is Mark. Ive been keeping reef tanks for 6 years and learned lots in that time (i hope). Im currently running a bio cube 29g downgraded big time because of my move here from another state. My little reef is heavily moded. The only thing original is the glass on the tank itself, lol. I like sps and clams the most and decided this is the route i am going, however i do have a few lps and ricordias. I will be slowly getting rid of the lps as my sps grow and require more room.

Here is a picture of my setup.

pheonixsoul25
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by pheonixsoul25 »

nice tank !
100 gallon mixed reef
pheonixsoul25
Amoeba

Post by pheonixsoul25 »

well my 29 gallon crashed so here is the new project

before i got it this is what the tank looked like.

after i removed all the live rock and fish and drain water, moved it all to my apartment and started filling tank back up found a fish had survived the tank move with no water in it !

after fill up and rock scaping

cleared up with new scape.

got crazy pods in sump and in display tank so ready for my mandarin !! :D

marineland sump with liverock and macro :D
100 gallon mixed reef
deshraya
Amoeba

Post by deshraya »

What information do I have to write down from the bios before I change my cmos battery? I keep getting a cmos battery failure message. I have been getting the message off and on for several months, yet my computer is running just like it always did. After I change the cmos could I just use system restore to reset the bios settings?
Last edited by deshraya on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Are you joking ?

People are not talking about BIOS, like a computers Basic Input Output System. The name of the forum and the pictures of people's aquariums was not enough of a hint for you ?
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
turbo98
Amoeba

Post by turbo98 »

Hey, my name is Adam. I had aquariums since I was around 7, I have had saltwater now for about 3 years. My first tank was a 24g aquapod, then got a 8 gallon nano for my room, now I have consolidated both of them into a 37 gallon cube. I have a Coralife T5 fixture, Fluval 205 canister, Sicce Voyager 3 powerhead, Marineland 400 powerhead, and that's all. Here's the pics I have so far. I have lots more coral, just no new pics yet...

Buddy08
Copepod

Post by Buddy08 »

Hello, my names Blake, ive been in the saltwater hobby about 3 months now and am loving it. This is my 75g reef tank and you can follow my build and progression here: http://www.mbrk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6221

hannahdaye
Amoeba

Post by hannahdaye »

I'm Hannah and I guess I am new to the hobby. My sophomore year of high school (5 years ago) I decided I wanted to be a marine biologist. My senior year my boyfriends (Taylor) little brother (Landyn) wanted a saltwater tank for Christmas. He got a 75 gallon and Taylor his mother and I jumped right into the hobby. That was in 2008. Then Taylor purchased a 100 fish only set up and I have had a 60 gallon reef tank (but mostly sorties bc I don't have time with school for LPS) for a little over a year and I smaller 10 gallon half moon acrylic that is empty bc I cannot decide what I want in it. I went into college as a marine science major and have since changed my mind realizing that it is just a hobby for me.

These are and resolution bc they are from my phone.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 761&type=3
65g reef and 10g seahorse tank
biocubed
Amoeba

Post by biocubed »

Hello everyone,

My name is Chris. I currently live in Austin Texas but have family in Mobile and will be moving over to fairhope during this year. I currently have 1 4 gallon pico tank housing dwarf seahorses or sea colts as some call them. I also have a 220 gallon system that is a blend of 3 display tanks and 1 common sump. I've got salt water mollies in one of the tanks, along with a fire fish and some clams/coral. In the next I have a pair of Wyoming White clownfish I hope to breed. And the last tank has two rose anemone which I hope to add more and some clowns to host, possibly the WW or my Platinum and a phantom. The common sump houses a mantis shrimp because they fascinate me. I'll get a picture of it and post it up in the future once I get it settled in. I'm looking forward to getting to meet people who share the saltwater hobby. In Austin we have a local club that has meetings and gathering, bi annual frag swaps, and just a great community feel. Are there ever meetings in L.A? I'm working on something that I feel might be a hit in the area, and time will tell. But I just wanted to say hello and start to meet people as I gradually move all my stuff to Alabama. :D
biocubed
Amoeba

Post by biocubed »

Noticed no other posts really come onto this board except buying/selling. Is it a dead board or just inactive members?
Kresnahw22
Copepod

Post by Kresnahw22 »

Its just alil slow, itll get spur boosts every now and then.
MobileReefDreamer999
Amoeba

Post by MobileReefDreamer999 »

Good looking tanks here. Let's resurrect this :twisted: