June Meeting

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Sorry I missed it guys and gals......I to miss MEETINGS like that.....maybe next time when I get back....should be back around July the 17th...You take care.....Terry
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

Watch out for those Zulus Terry.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

We hated missing it too. Kevin doesn't drive well at night and well he also doesn't have a good sense of direction and with working he may of ended up in mexico instead of fishriver. Maybe next time.
Wonder what it is going to take to get a bigger tank?????
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Amyjoe wrote:We hated missing it too. Kevin doesn't drive well at night and well he also doesn't have a good sense of direction and with working he may of ended up in mexico instead of fishriver. Maybe next time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Yeah that is why I do not drink and drive. Normally I end up at a foreign house, and the next morning cannot find both of my shoes.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Seriously that is how we met.... JK :roll:
Wonder what it is going to take to get a bigger tank?????
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Lie.....

That happened before I even met you, and I never did find my other shoe. I had to borrow money to buy another pair from Mom. Let's just say she was not happy with the situation.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Max, I hate that I missed the meeting. Things have been hell around here for a while. When (or if) they get back to normal I'll give you a call so I can get a privte viewing, or cal Dinah when you are not home so that I can have a solo fragging party :P .
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

max wrote:I forgot, Karen I hope you are feeling better. We'll give ya'll a call sometimes. Billy said you like fishing. The fishing gets really good in the fall when the speckled trout come in. I'll keep you posted.
You better conference me in on that call. I love fishing and so does my son but with my back injury I can't go on the boat this year. Do you have lights on your pier?
max
Amoeba

Post by max »

Scott, I'll let you know also. The specs start coming in around Sept. and last 2 or 3 months. One year we planned on getting on the boat and going out to the middle of the river but started fishing off the pier and caught 70 bass. Never made it in the boat. We decided to get on the boat the next weekend and still didn't make it. We caught 78 speckled trout off the pier. It's not always like that but you never know. We catch shrimp the night before, with a cast net, for live bait. Nighttime fishing is also fun.
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

We used to fish only at night. It's real nice out in the gulf around 2 A.M. (as long as there is not a storm coming up). It's been a while since I have even been fishing and I have been wanting to take Fisher speck fishing.

Are they all school sized trout?