Saturday

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Saturday

Post by KrazyPlace »

Hey guys... I live just up the road from Andy... Anyone wanting some of these corals/fish can pick them up or if there's a few of you guys I'll take them to his house Saturday night for you.
Wind me up!
Anjel
Amoeba

Post by Anjel »

Do you have any zoanthids or paly's? I hate to see anyone leave the hobby and hope it all works out for the best for you and your family.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Yeah we will miss your contributions to the club, good luck in your endeavors.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Anjel wrote:Do you have any zoanthids or paly's? I hate to see anyone leave the hobby and hope it all works out for the best for you and your family.
Don't know if you saw my post on the lg rock w/ palys, yellow polups, and shrooms I have for sale. Make offer on them if you are interested.
Karen
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

Anjel wrote:Do you have any zoanthids or paly's? I hate to see anyone leave the hobby and hope it all works out for the best for you and your family.
Sorry... I only have SPS to get rid of. Check with Karen (Jadiel).
Wind me up!
Anjel
Amoeba

Post by Anjel »

Jahdiel wrote:
Don't know if you saw my post on the lg rock w/ palys, yellow polups, and shrooms I have for sale. Make offer on them if you are interested.
Yes I did and if I didn't have that type I would make an offer for them. Nice rock it is :)