What is happening with the Club lately?

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

Taddster
Amoeba

Hardly Posting

Post by Taddster »

I have truly been a total stranger on here for months. I was happy to see that people were unable to post for a long time due to problems far greater then mine.

You see I had anal glaucoma-- I couldn't see my ass coming to this site for months. Now that it was taken care I was able to sit my way back here and say hello. I do hope that family counseling has taken care of some of the problems on here and that drugs being used by members on here are being shared properly. Please share.

How have you all been? Where is the October meeting?
Peter Tad A.S. DePaola
B.S, B.F.A, B.A, M.S, Ph.D.
Specialized in Marine Cephalopods
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Re: Hardly Posting

Post by Scott »

Taddster wrote: How have you all been? Where is the October meeting?
Doing better now. The meeting is in Mississippi at Phishers place.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

I can honestly say there is no way I can make a Ms. meeting. I am glad Phisher is opening his house for a meeting though. I am sure the Ms. people are glad there is a meeting on there end of town. I really hope to make an AL meeting soon.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
lzb3
Copepod

Post by lzb3 »

I don't come by to visit for a while and look what happens....you guys have fallen into the depths of....something?!

How is going? How did everyone do during the storm? I have been involved in the Hurricane Equine Rescue Operation....actually I am the assistant coordinator. We are still caring for about 40 horses at Lamar Dixon in Gonzales. We had nearly 400 at one time. It has been a real learning experience. Except for the long and exhausting hours, it has been great fun.

Not much else is going on here. The tank is OK. We thought we were gonna loose all of our acros....some sudden bleaching event...but allas, most survived.

I hosted a meeting here back in the spring for the Louisiana club. Not many folks came cause they don't know us and all....but truth be told...you guys are a whole lot more fun! :D

Anyway....stay in touch!

Elizabeth
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Welcome back Pete If you want to carpool to the meeting let me know Daniel is going with us if we go. I will not know for sure if we are going until Thursday or Friday though.