Personal Info prior to storm.

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Personal Info prior to storm.

Post by snoopdog »

Everyone interested please PM me and Scott with your contact information prior to storm in case we all need to contact after.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Done.. want to know how everyone is doing, should be fun :roll:
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Going ....going....gone......I am currently in Africa but trying to head home.....my daughter made it to my house in Pascagoula and I reciecved five feet of water.......needless to say my 240gal is gone.......hope everyone have gotten all the frags they wanted since there are no more.....come to think of it I own two twin beds...both were upstairs in a room the ceiling did not colapse .....everything else includiing the vett went under......Oh well....this is a sign to start over....but the reef is out the door for now.....other things must come first....maybe in my next house after I fix this one and sell......hope everyone else did better than me......just remember God will not overfill your plate.....but he sure make sure you have enough..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

tbmoore wrote:Going ....going....gone......I am currently in Africa but trying to head home.....my daughter made it to my house in Pascagoula and I reciecved five feet of water.......needless to say my 240gal is gone.......hope everyone have gotten all the frags they wanted since there are no more.....come to think of it I own two twin beds...both were upstairs in a room the ceiling did not colapse .....everything else includiing the vett went under......Oh well....this is a sign to start over....but the reef is out the door for now.....other things must come first....maybe in my next house after I fix this one and sell......hope everyone else did better than me......just remember God will not overfill your plate.....but he sure make sure you have enough..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
I am sooo sorry to hear that bro. Man if there is anything I can do please let me know... those are not just words either... let me know. Of course you know when you set your tank back up you are welcome to a frag of anything I have. I hope you had flood insurance to at least cover the physical damages. Mine and Kristy's prayers will be with you and you.
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

Anyone hear from Xster??

What about Phisher?
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Well I lost one acro from stupidity. I forgot the 29 gallon drained past an acro when the power was out. At least part of it is still intact. So far the frozen bottles of water are working.
Wonder what it is going to take to get a bigger tank?????
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Oh my god, I am sorry to here that Terry If we can do anything for you let us know.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

We fared well, limbs and broken fence again. It seem so unjust for me to even be concerned of our cleanup and such, with all the distructions and heartach out there. Terry, Xster, and all else who lost so much, know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. If there is ANYTHING we can do to help, Please do not hesitate to call us.
Our daughter and her fiance made it here the day after the storm. They did well during but with all the levies breaking, they had to get out fast, tey will be going home to devastation also. In saying that, they brought all thier corals and fish here to save their lives and hope to be able to sell them off. We are in real need of someone with a 100 + tank that is interested in a large sailfin tang at a low price. Same with many corals.
Karen
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

We are glad to here everyone is ok and that your daughter and her fiancé both made it through the storm. If we can do something to help please let us know.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

To all that have responded in PMs we will post some pics tomarrow if at all possible. They have some truely beautiful pieces. They hate having to sell them off, but under the conditions, they have no idea of when they will even be able to go home, let alone set their tank back up.
Karen
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Well that would leave me out !!!!
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

snoopdog wrote:Well that would leave me out !!!!
? not sure what you mean.
We are going to give to those that lost and sell to those that did not, and use that for donations to the victims.
Karen
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

I think he meant we don't have anything nearly that big not anything about purchasing stuff.... No offense meant by the statement.
Wonder what it is going to take to get a bigger tank?????
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

tbmoore wrote:Going ....going....gone......I am currently in Africa but trying to head home.....my daughter made it to my house in Pascagoula and I reciecved five feet of water.......needless to say my 240gal is gone.......hope everyone have gotten all the frags they wanted since there are no more.....come to think of it I own two twin beds...both were upstairs in a room the ceiling did not colapse .....everything else includiing the vett went under......Oh well....this is a sign to start over....but the reef is out the door for now.....other things must come first....maybe in my next house after I fix this one and sell......hope everyone else did better than me......just remember God will not overfill your plate.....but he sure make sure you have enough..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
I am very sorry for this Terry. I can't imagine sustaining that kind of damage and not even being able to see it.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

If anyone hears anything from those MBRK members that live in the devistated areas please pass along the information to us. I have tried contacting John for the past 5 days but I imagine that they have no service. I have not contact info for Joe (Phisher) or otherwise I would be trying him too. I am not sure of the damage around the Fish River area but Max hasn't answered his phon either.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.