Renewal Time

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

Besides, you aren't really asking....we were offering. It's fair, look at it this way: this gives us a chance to be contributing members. You can still do all the work. :lol: :lol:
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

I can help out. Let me know how much.
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

I never heard you ask for money. Forget about the how much questions, just tell me where to send the contribution.

Or alternatively, someone who can put it in his hands tell me where to send the contribution.

Phil
110chadman
Copepod

Post by 110chadman »

i think i have like 6 or 9 bucks left on my paypal acct i can donate to the club i dont really buy to much on it but im sure anything will help

i know its not much but let me know!!!

chad
gitting things back in order and starting over!!!
LoneStar
Amoeba

Post by LoneStar »

Count me in also.

I think mediacom gives people websites (probably very small). I do not use mine. If you know a way that it can help ya, let me know.

Jeremy
LoneStar
Amoeba

Post by LoneStar »

Just checked, mediacom only gives 10meg.

Jeremy
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Kevin it sounds like a Unanimous decision. I think we should all have a Jan meeting and have a drop box that the contribution is placed in. That way no one knows how much anyone gave, yet it is given to a great cause. Cause I sure wouldn't want to do the job. Hats off to Kevin and Amy!
Who is going to step up and have a party? :oops: oopps I mean meeting. :lol:
Karen
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

We have not had one in over a year so we are up to it ourselves. I have neglected the club myself so I really need to host the next meeting. I would like to have it toward the end of January though, still need to bounce back from expensive Christmas. Amy's schedule is screwy from the holidays so let her post when we could have it and we will do that. If someone wants to donate money that is fine but I cannot say I do not feel strange someone doing that. I will say I think it should be limited to the total cost of the club this year which is only around $96 since I got it reduced now. If you would rather Paypal then reefcrazed@bellsouth.net

The original post was just to get our cost down, I took on the responsibily of the website which included the cost of running it and am still prepared to pay for it. I also did it to personally learn how to run and update it, an educational experience. If you want to donate fine, I will shoot the money to Lunarpages in February. If you want to give at the meeting, cool it will help buy the booze and groceries for the meeting.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

We will be there, don't care when. having BAD DTs :P
Karen
GermanShepherdGirl
Copepod

Post by GermanShepherdGirl »

I would like to come to a meeting. Can I come even though I don't have anything to trade? :( Since I don't have anything to trade I would like to possibly buy some frags from some of you....but keep the prices low please....I'm on a budget!!!

Hey, Karen, I got the lights from my dad I told you he'd get me for Christmas! Yay! :D The corals you gave me are all doing really good...especially under these new lights. And I think I found that mushroom I thought I lost. He moved to the rock with the candy canes...but he's much smaller. Unless that was already there and I just never noticed it until yesterday.
-Kristyn
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

I would like to come to a meeting. Can I come even though I don't have anything to trade? Since I don't have anything to trade I would like to possibly buy some frags from some of you....but keep the prices low please....I'm on a budget!!!

What kind of frags are you looking for?
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Sure you can come. I have been sick in bed for two days, whenever I get better I will post something longer.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
GermanShepherdGirl
Copepod

sb1227 wrote: What kind of frags are you looking for?
Anything! I'm not picky....especially since I'm just getting started. Something that will do well under MH.
-Kristyn
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

I could come up with some frags for you, no cost, no trade.....I have too much as it is. :lol:

Sent you a PM.

Sue
GermanShepherdGirl
Copepod

That would be awesome! :D
-Kristyn