Aquaworks

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

reefer21
Amoeba

Aquaworks

Post by reefer21 »

Haha, I was searching the net today and I decide to click on aquawork’s website link in my favorites. Well it seems that Aquaworks has decided to add a forum to their website. I know it's not a busy forum but I think it will benefit Aquaworks in general. I just don't know why they don't post on here though? Take a look at the link below for yourself...

http://www.aquaworks.biz/bb/
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Well they allow non registered users to post, big mistake there.

I notice he posted wanted a "script" for a gallery. That tells me whoever it is running that may need some help. There are multiple gallery programs that have been in development for years, not sure what the guy is getting at. Most forums from a vendor are not going to be where I want to post....
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
reefer21
Amoeba

Post by reefer21 »

Yeah, I guess you are right. The person behind the scene probably does not know how to set up a forum properly...Maybe they will change it soon. It took me awhile to setup my forum on my website, but I have it under control now