B&B Pet Store

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

sb1227
Astrea snail

B&B Pet Store

Post by sb1227 »

I went to B&B for the first time a couple of years ago and was quite unimpressed. With just about everything. The Saltwater section was pitiful, the freshwater fared no better and the reptile section just pissed me off. Needless to say I didn't go back. (Not that I go often, it's a little far for me to go there)

Today I went there, mainly to bring some plants for Andrew, and was truly amazed in the difference in that store. It seemed much more inviting, and looks like people who care are running the livestock areas now. I realize it's a tough business, and can't be too easy to find people who will care for animals the way you want with what you can pay. And there are certainly always going to be some problems going on, especially with livestock coming and going as it does.

They've certainly come a long way from where they were when I saw it last. The Saltwater section and especially the reptile section have done a major turnaround. The animals were healthy, habitats were clean, definately much better! I get so tired of having to go into places and consciously NOT look at the animals because I can't stand to see them. These animals looked good. :)

Kudos to B&B for the difference in that store. I was so happy I didn't even look to see if the prices were still high. I'll definately go back when I'm in the area.
Andrew, it was nice to talk with you, be sure and let the owners know of this post. Never hurts to get a little positive feedback. :)

Sue
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

Thanks Sue, and I understand. I will definitely show them this post. I am working on everything, still. I plan to help make things even better. The only thing I ask of everyone who shops there and who correspond on this board is to let them know if something upsets you. I know, because it upsets me, too. Email them, write them, call them, anonymously or not. They need the feedback. Yeah, they can be stubborn, especially from an employee telling them this stuff :roll: , but it is the customers who can make a difference. Keep helping us try to get things in order from the outside, while I keep trying from the inside :) Thanks everyone, and thanks again, Sue.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium