wtrhed
Copepod

Hello, again

Post by wtrhed »

Haven't been around lately, so I'll say hello again. HELLO
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

Hello back! Last I remember, you were doing about a million things. I take it things have settled back down?
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

Ah, konbanwa! Good to hear that you're back again.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Well I never really left, just got busy with a remodel of our house and we bought a new boat. Fishing was OUTSTANDING this year!!! Tiffany caught her first Marlin, sailfish, wahoo and dolphin this year. It was a blast. Anyway, it's time to start getting wet again so I should be on here more often. If anyone wants to trade or needs something LMK. My tank is actually doing pretty good despite not having much time spent on it. I'm glad I spent the money on a controller, everything is pretty much selfsustaining. All I ever have to do is refill my limewater top off up once every two weeks and thats it besides feeding. It has definitly been the best product I have ever bought for my tank!. Amphiprion, what does konbanwa mean??? Any, it's good to hear from ya'll, hope to see everyone soon.
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

Sorry, I had Japanese on my mind at the time. Konbanwa roughly means "good evening." Most people are probably more familiar with konichiwa, which means "good afternoon." Then, there is the morning counterpart, "ohayo." I had been reading a bit of it and just ended up typing it without thinking. What kind of corals do you have? I just lost most of mine recently--I won't be able to trade, but I don't mind paying a bit.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Sorry for the loss, I TOTALLY understand. I lost my best tank during IVAN which was an estimated 8G. It was my first but I think it was my best, I have not topped it yet.I had only minimal equipment, but it did it's own thing. If you need any donors or new basics, no problem. LMK.